Emma Watson

thought this casual outfit is quite lovely!
leaving a Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats concert at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on February 7, 2018

bkR9F89.jpg

3GDSOQv.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Emma's Guest Editor Letter for Vogue Australia March 2018
After a year dominated by an alarming newsfeed, it seems we have hit a turning point in 2018. Silenced voices are becoming amplified and media outlets are shining a spotlight on the people and groups challenging for change. The pages to follow in this issue, Designing the Future, is a part of that change.

The word ‘change’ can be intimidating, riddled with expectation of outcomes and fear of failure. So I want to propose something to you: when steering a boat, a captain can shift the wheel one degree and it drastically changes the course of the boat. I would like to challenge you, after reading this issue, to make a one-degree shift, because a small change can make a huge difference.
Thank you, Vogue Australia, for allowing me this platform to share stories and movements I care about. Thank you, Peter Lindbergh, for your careful eye and such a joyous shoot. Thank you to all the collaborators for sharing your voice and your self. And lastly, thank you to anyone picking up this issue and reading it. You are the biggest piece to the puzzle of our global wellbeing. Join me in a one-degree shift!

vogue.com.au

Emma Watson attends the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on March 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

HZb9XJv.jpg

s4uxxKW.jpg

Z0FctYW.jpg

zELO0Bv.jpg

zimbio.com​

I remember being obsessed with her style, during the Noah press tour, and now it's just so boring. The bangs have to go.

The bangs just look unfinished. They're such a failed attempt at effortlessness.

She should've gone with Freja Beha Erichsen's hairstyle if she wanted to have nonchalant bangs with relaxed, wavy curls.

She seems to pick different stylist for every event this year, this time it’s Evet Sanchez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->