Emporio Armani S/S 2010 : Anna Selezneva & Sean O'Pry by Mario Sorrenti

:rofl: *dying*
You have found the exact likeness

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics....

viewonfashion.com via Flashbang:flower:

I'm starting to really like this. I thought at first it was reminiscent of the ads with Toni and Edita from whatever season:unsure:, but they were boring compared to these as there is so much going on here. Great colours and I like all the distortion too.

Anna looks amazing thought I hate background in some of the shots. I'm happy for Anna. I hope she'll get any of the major campaigns next year.

The background is quite graphical, I love it. Anna looks amazing, loving more length to her hair.

oh no, deja vu indeed. almost the same thing sorrenti did with malgosia for self service.

Generally I like it for the color and dynamics, but the distorted mirrored background is a little distracting to some point where I don't know where the clothing starts and ends. For example, in the shot were Sean has on the red blazer, I thought it had an extension in the back lol.

I generally like the use of the distored mirrors to make the background different from the past campaigns. That said I don't like how some of the clothing and body parts of the models is now slightly out of normal proportions.

HQ's

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Sunglasses ad via Glamour N73 France Avril 2010 ebook30.com/magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->