Kenzo S/S 2010 : Liya Kebede, Patrick Petitjean and Eniko Mihalik by Mario Sorrenti

It will be great in HQ. And finally Eniko got something...

That looks weird, but i guess it's because of the low quality of the pic! But thanks for posting!!!
and well good cast Liya + Eniko!!!

I think this might resolve itself into looking quite good in HQ

And I like Eniko but I preferred the casting in the last S/S and F/W campaigns

So far.....from this pic I think this is really good, but really need to see more.
I am sure Liya's face will be uncovered in future ads.:D
Thanks Flashbang:flower:

The proportions look off from the photo. Hopefully that will change when we see a HQ image.
This reminds of Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2004 with Naomi, Karen, Amber, Kate, Liya and Angela. The background at least..

Don't like the atmosphere.
I also think it's Eniko, let's wait for the HQs to see.

i'll wait to see some actual scans or clearer pictures, but it looks like it could be interesting. Such a shame they covered Liya's face but i'm sure we'll be able to see her in the other shots.

I actually really think the casting is so odd. Maybe it's because I hold Liya in such high esteem and flip flop with Eniko...but Liya definitely has an elegant, classic beauty compared with Ms. New Sexpot and Mr. Scruff...I wish they would've left Liya out if they were going to have a horribly awkward cast of Sorrenti pets (plus they covered her face).

It looks like they were just caught doing.......something.

i like it from what i can see, different to the old boring style they had recently.

It looks good. Can't wait to see more. Great to see Liya in this.

The way Patrick is dressed reminds me of a kind of astronaut suit ^_^ It's not the kind of clothes I'd wear in a desert, but anyway, I finally don't really like the shot. I miss the dreamy atmosphere of the last season campaign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->