Kenzo S/S 2010 : Liya Kebede, Patrick Petitjean and Eniko Mihalik by Mario Sorrenti

It is Eniko, just in case people are still confused :wink: And there are plenty more gorgeous shots yet to be released :wink:

I like this image, the colours are beautiful and I like the casting. Although Eniko is seriously quite unrecognisable in this - even in good quality it could still be Magdalena or even Abbey. (I know it is Eniko, but the fact that she looks so unlike herself is always a bad sign.)

dpApb.jpg

NFNqK.jpg

ggfGv.jpg

2bfEr.jpg

V0oeu.jpg

oSbmG.jpg

bosco.ru

the first image was beautiful, when it was blurry.
but now when i see the rest, crap, i don't like it at all :yuk:

like LV

reminds me this old louis vuitton ads by mert & marcus.

Attachments

• i2v794.jpg
    i2v794.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10

Attachments

• 2004ss-louisvuitton-01b.jpg
    2004ss-louisvuitton-01b.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
the first image was beautiful, when it was blurry.
but now when i see the rest, crap, i don't like it at all :yuk:

I agree, it was great when it was blurry. How strange...bust be the amount of enhancement, it's just hard on the eyes...too sharp.

Nice ads, certainly better than last seasons. The concept is great and suits the collection perfectly.
Both Liya & Eniko are perfect choices. Thanks for posting Flashbang!

have to say the shots without the guy are a lot better.

This is beautiful, although I do miss the ethereal painting quality that resonated with the brand so well. You can't really go wrong with the sands of Morroco, though ^_^

^IA I miss that quality too :heart:...but the clothes look gorgeous! and the models do a good job. Love this, very summery.

I think we have to give inspiration credit wherever it's deserved and Kenzo old ads do!

kenzobyhor.jpg

posted by Gius

Oh...and the girls have bags as hats in the first pic, how Isaac Mizrahi of them.

I really like , clear and feeling so hot . They choose the right model especially Liya, she's so chic native.

I love these ads and I think the casting is inspired:heart:
They girls look like 2 hippie chicks being guided on a trek through the desert by the their Guru.

I finally don't like it at all. I hate the contrast between the dunes and the blue sky. And Patrick is totally off, his attitude, his clothes... :yuk:

one of the best campaigns this season in my opinion SO BEAUTIFUL!

My problem is i can't imagine they are in a real desert. I't so fake...

I like how they used the women's hand bags as their headdress, very clever.
Something about it so natural, Patrick's unkempt hair & beard, the flowy clothes, I really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->