Michael Kors S/S 2010 : Carmen Kass & Noah Mills by Mario Testino

So...is it common to wrap dogchain onto your leg?
:lol: I was thinking something like this... It looks so insincere. This campaign isn't refreshing nor lively to me : seeing a model being forced to smile isn't what I call a "refreshing and lively" campaign.

Carmen's platinum blonde hair and and her tan (fake maybe?) makes her look 10 years older. the campaign just looks bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really loved this Michael Kors collection but I wished he would've done at least something slightly different for ad campaign.

As a whole this campaign is lightly better than the last few seasons.....but the pic of Carmen strutting across a car park or whatever is just laughable:shock:
Good to see that Carman and Noah are still living the high life in these times of ecomonic recession.:rolleyes:

This is the best Michael Kors campaign in a very long time. I know it's always the same, but this is a bit for special for me. I love the light colours.

I´m in love with Carmen but the last shot is just ridiculous, everything looks so fake! She looks like a robot or something. Loving the rest though, esp. the one with the dog.

HQ
14m9a85.jpg

mariotestino.com

I like Carmen,but it's boring to see the same person in Michael Kors.

I love this. Same concept but LOVE! The icy-ish effect! No orange! Love! Carmen, Noah :wub:

the light blonde hair looks a lil bit harsh on her.. wish they could have lightened her hair like gemma and sasha blonde... not like this

i think they should go to Swiss Alps for the winter campaign ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->