Emporio Armani Underwear (Multi-Season) : Victoria & David Beckham by Mert & Marcus

Very tasteful, I think the short hair helps to add a sense of elegance to the poses. It's a woman wearing underwear because she likes to look and feel great for herself, not just to please a man.

I do like her but this is not good, it doesn't suit her at all!

The thing to keep in mind with VB is that, we are bombarded with bad paparazzi pictures of her, and some papers go as faar as to even photoshop her to look a certain way to sell their magazines.Now here are un airbrushed candids from a year ago, taken at her house in South Of France (she sued the agency for these shots but lost in the court because they were not on the property), and her body looks amazing, as for her boobs, when she dosent push them up with corsets they dont look that unnatural, as you can see in some photos in her thread.Of course M&M still airbrushed her alot, but the woman is all about acute angles.:lol:
I get youB) and I believe you are almost certainly correct here too, as the pics prove, but it does beg the question 'why does she make her breasts look extremely unnatural by wearing the wrong things'????:unsure: It certainly never looks good IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not mind-blowing (like David's campaigns), but still very nice. Victoria looks lovely.

I agree that the ad is not mind-blowing - but nice. I like her candid shots in post 17 - she looks really natural and great

I thinks she looks soo great, i was worried she wasnt going to look v.good at all.... But these are great! Loved them as soon as I saw them in the newspaper today. And I love that shes got that mega short hair!! Go V

Ah victoria looks stunning. Love the fierce pose! & I love how she pulls off short hair so well.

Sligtly bigger second shot:

armani-beckham2.jpg

MILAN – Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot two of the most-anticipated ads this season Victoria Beckham modeling Emporio Armani underwear and Katie Holmes striking a pose for Miu Miu.

Both campaigns will break in February titles. The Emporio shots will also appear on billboards from New York to Tokyo, via Rome, London and Paris.

The ex-Spice Girl displays her trim body in sultry black and white images with a retro lighting but modern feel.

Lounging on a carpeted floor or sitting on a modern bed, Beckham dons bra and panties ensembles, one scalloped and polka dotted, the other a more basic version with a wide-strapped demi bra.

“Great underwear is alluring and provocative, so I wanted to work with someone who would make a real impression,” said Giorgio Armani.
WWD

I like this. Victoria looks good, and the ads are sensual and mysterious. I especially like the second shot.

Here is a new ad from Daily Mirror website, im sure there will be available better quality,they should have released this one first.

vb-1.jpg

Image Source: Daily Mirror

For some reason I thought the bending shot is weird, however the shot is being cropped badly by Daily Mirror though :huh:

EDIT: A bigger and better picture of the shot ^_^

dailymirror

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks amazing. The ads are perfect.

Maybe it´s stupid but I wonder how their children feel - at first they see their dad in his underwear everywhere on the billboard and now also mom.

Her body looks perfect in every shot, so far. These are much better than I expected

tres chic
very sexy and sophisticated
Victoria is becoming a force in fashion
I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"