Emporio Armani Underwear (Multi-Season) : Victoria & David Beckham by Mert & Marcus

^ Exactly. I love the ponytail by the way, she makes her look like she has longer hair which I have terribly missed :(

What is that thing on the top of her head? Neither of them look anything like that, David looks almost computer generated and imo his body isn't really right for an underwear ad.

David's body isn't right for an underwear ad? :lol:

Love the F/W shot of Victoria. Thank you for posting Miss D

^I'm not saying he doesn't have a good body, but why would they photoshop it so much that it looks so different. In one it looks as though they have photoshopped a six-pac on him.

The new one for next season looks very nice. Better than this season.

^ Thanks for the video, Ms D! ^_^:heart:

I wonder why there's no sound though :unsure:

She's hugging Mert at the end of the video :flower:

^How could you tell? All I saw in the video were her fake breasts and head.

Holy crap:shock::doh::doh: I like this ad as well:o WTF!!!!!!!
This woman really gets on my wick.......and usually when I see pics of her my response is not that favourable......but again...in these ads she is just pulling it off or maybe I'm changing my mind about her:unsure:
Thanks MissD.:flower:

I feel exactly the same :doh:
Though for me, she's just pulling this off, I'm not changing my mind :P

David on the other hand, I've always liked, I can't wait to see his ads!

One ad from last season;

armaniaddavid1.jpg

Image source : Zinio.com

And here are the new ones;

w846dl.jpg

denden.com

david-beckham-armani-underwear-03.jpg

david-beckham-armani-underwear-01.jpg

Image source : edited by me from JustJared.buzznet.com

The hair defiantly adds a bit more edge.

they both are brilliant models...capture the mood of the ad! I prefer Victoria in the prev ads though, in the new one her facial expression is almost too quaint

is it me, or it just keeps getting bulkier every season? -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
^I'm not saying he doesn't have a good body, but why would they photoshop it so much that it looks so different. In one it looks as though they have photoshopped a six-pac on him.

they have photoshoped a six-pack on him because his real body is just OK (i don't find him attractive at all his face, body, tattoos... does nothing for me and then he speaks:o:ninja::doh::blink:) if they want sportsmen to model their underwear just use the sexy rugby players period but then again it's all about $$$$$ using him and his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->