Enrique has a little trouble

Nemova

-
Reaction score
SINGER ENRIQUE IGLESIAS has stunned his hordes of female fans — by admitting he has a little willy.

The Spanish heart-throb, 32, — who is dating Russian tennis star ANNA KOURNIKOVA — confessed it was the one thing he would change about his body.
His dad Julio, 63, is a legendary lover said to have bedded 3,000 women. But Enrique told a mag: “I’d change my penis if I could. It’s way, way, way too small.”
Enrique also revealed he has no plans to wed Anna, 25, as “it wouldn’t make a difference”.

Source: The Sun Online

I know this is completely tasteless, but what the hell?!?! :lol: :rofl:

:rofl:
not even small
not even way too small
but way, way, way too small
:rofl:

^^:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my...:blink: :lol:

Since I've come here today I can't stop laughing...:D

Hmmm......I need photographic evidence to judge for myself.......lol

Hm. I still think he's gorgeous, and don't think I'd pass up the opportunity if it arose...^_^

ya, i posted a thread about this a while ago (in 2005 i think it was) and the thread got deleted...

anyway this is old news. but i think after giving the interview where he said hed endorse extra small condoms because of his own shortcmings he came out and denied the whole thing and just said it was an embarassment for him and anna
i still think its true or else he wouldve sued someones *** for coming out with something so blunt

also hes weirdly proportionned

I think he is probably joking Most guys that are comfortable with what they have will joke like that

girls...i lvoe you..you just made me laugh hard in my very quite office!

It’s way, way, way too small.
:rofl: This has officially made my day! :lol:

His father has bedded 3000 women... I wonder if he has any illegitimate children. (maybe even ones he doesn't even know. :lol:) I wonder how many times Enrique's dad has had an STD.

Yeah, this is old, considering that he's already married to Anna! Whatevs, it hasn't hurt him at all it seems, judging by his hot wife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->