Erin Wasson

Love her outfit at the dinner. I never thought I'd see her with Marissa or Heidi either.

oh thanks for the new pics!!

what happened to her ankle?? the brace looks massive on her tiny leg!!

She is damn sexy and she doesnt even try, love this outfit, the fringe skirt is great:heart:

Here's an explanation on her broken foot! (from vogue.com)
'A TIMBERLAKE BREAK

STILLETTOS are out for Erin Wasson; the supermodel has broken her foot filming an ad for Justin Timberlake's fashion line, William Rast.

Her bones have been left weak from years spent in skyscraper heels, PAGESIX.COM reports.

"She continued shooting after the injury and finished the 16-hour day, but she's in a cast for a month and has to postpone all upcoming projects and work," a source confirmed. (May 2 2008, AM) '

^Aww, poor Erin.

But you have to admit she rocks that cast!

Cant wait to see the ad. :flower:

Look what I found:

Photo shoots are arduous, dangerous matters. Especially when the models are required to move quickly for shots or, worse, actually run. And running got the best of Erin Wasson the other day when she was modeling shorts from Justin Timberlake's new clothing line William Rast. She was jogging along when all of a sudden — snap! — her foot broke. Poor thing! According to the New York Post, the accident was inevitable as her foot bones were fragile after years of "wearing only stilettos." A true professional, Wasson finished the sixteen-hour day. She'll wear a cast for a month and has to cancel all upcoming projects. But don't worry — we're putting together a lovely care package full of calcium supplements to speed her toward recovery. We'll even throw some nice robiola, and maybe a new pair of Lanvin flats too. Just as a suggestion.

(source: http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/05/erin_wasson_down.html )

On the one hand I really hope she gets well soon and its terrible that she broke her foot.

On the other hand I do not want her associated with Justin Timberlake and his gross William Rast clothes :sick:

i am really disappointed at the Timberlake/Rast clothing she was doing...oh what the heck.

how she broke her foot was a bit exaggerated, however. lol.
nevertheless, speedy recovery for Erin.
:flower:

sounds like she needs some calcium... :innocent:

i'm curious to see the commercial though!

:P

i'm just glad she's out and about doing things and working..
don't really mind that it's for justin timberlake..

wouldn't they make a cute couple? :lol:

this image comes from the allure august 2006 issue i think,with kate hudson on its cover.
It's most definitely a fake cover,or a subscribers only?really doubt it though.
I think there are only US and Japanese (or korean?) versions of allure.
95% fake..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->