Erin Wasson

Erin must have one of the most beautiful, striking faces I have ever seen, seriously!

i must admit, i do find it mildly amusing that erin wasson popped out of model-hibernation in some cut off shorts baggy white tees and chains and wang by her side and everyone is in awe of her.

i put my hands up, i'm just as guilty!

when did she become so cool? and so..unmaybelline?

i must admit, i do find it mildly amusing that erin wasson popped out of model-hibernation in some cut off shorts baggy white tees and chains and wang by her side and everyone is in awe of her.

Exactly what I was thinking. She is hot though, and I am dying for Lowluv to be released at Maxfield. Love her style.

French Vogue
April 2005
Ph : I Van Lamsweerde & V Matadin
These have probably already been posted, but I wanted to bump Erin's thread! :heart:

bwgreyscale forums

I don't think they've been posted! I only remember seeing one of these before! thank you :heart:

she's actually always been like that- or as you choose to say it "cool" (don't know if I find it cool myself)!!! Her streetstyle has been very consistent for quite a few years, and so has her laid-back, confident attitude. I guess its just the duo with Wang that must have brought it all to the limelight? Or maybe she's been working on networking a bit harder.

I really want to see scans of her editorial from "Music Music Music" Mag. It's a new magazine I think.

She's interviewed about her jewelry line in the new Interview magazine with Maggie Gyllenhaal on the cover. There's a cool pic too

^ oh, thanks for telling! I would love to hear what she has to say!

Maybe she was always that way. She just did Maybelline for money :P
( Clevergirl)

^I'd do Maybelline too, I'm sure she gets a big fat check for those commercials

yup, Erin always had her own casual style ...

*Maybelline is a multi-million contract any model would be totally crazy to pass.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could scan the Interview article about her jewelry line. I couldn't find the magazine at the local bookstore... :(

Loved those shots by Hedi Slimane ^_^..Thanks! I think the second shot might be of Suvi though:flower:

Has to be one of my favorite works of Erin Wasson ^_^
Hope she works with Hedi Slimaine more in the future.

^ me too. i think heidi's raw and natural style of photography really capture erin perfectly. the shots are stunning, probably some of my favorite pics of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->