Erin Wasson

anyone who has all her streetstyle pictures and could PM me them/post them here? :smile:
all my pictures got deleted somehow..

:woot: Thanks Karina, I love all those picture! She is one of my fav streetstyle models aswell.

FashionWeekfall08.2.jpg

One of the most photographed girls-about-town is Genevieve Jones and the fashion-loving lass made it out for many Fashion Week events. She hit on several of spring’s most-discussed trends—floral prints, belts, and standout shoes—while attending shows at the Bryant Park tents. Moving right along, next we have Erin Wasson, our favorite model/stylist, who looked every inch the downtown muse backstage at Alexander Wang. Wearing a self-described “crown of thorns” headpiece from her excellent new jewelry collection LowLuv, leather Elise Overland pants, Nina Ricci shoes, and a t-shirt from Wang’s brilliant fall collection, Wasson was a knockout, per usual. Another New York social scenester, Olivia Palermo, was the picture of understated chic at the tents with an interesting gray coat offsetting her simple black outfit. Angie Harmon and Amy Smart were also studies in restraint elegance. Harmon showed up at Proenza in chartreuse cocktail dress from the fall collection while Smart covered her bright blue Diane von Furstenberg Tai frock with a sharp military coat.

whowhatweardaily

i generally like her style but that sweatpants tank and bustier look is a real mess :doh:

Agy's style is what i would call a 'real mess'
Erin looks just cool, IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
^I agree, she looks gorgeous. Her style really suits her type of beauty too.

i think the look works in the whowhatwear image where she's still wearing the blk latex? leather? leggings works..

i don't know what happened with the paint splattered sweatpants though :ermm:

^ thanks! i loved it Alexander is so happy all the time ^_^

i looked through the thread.. a bit, and saved some of my favourite outfits.. enjoy :flower::smile:
and credits: this thread :P

*click on them to make them bigger*

Erin is the coolest and even if she wears outrageous styles of clothing it doesn't look forced nor she tries to bring attention to herself, unlike someone ... [coughAgynesscough].

... as for her paintsplatteredsweatpants it actually looked stylin with the bustier and sleeveless white T. she's truly a stylist. it was well put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->