Erin Wasson

i think the videos where she's working with alexander wang are cool..

it's nice to see her in the stylist capacity to hear how she comes up with the outfits and what she thinks looks cool..
very "her"

and she also designs those hairpieces/headbands/tiara things she's been wearing..
did i read that in this thread?
i must have..

either way, it's very cool :cool:

Thanks for the pics!
Erin looks nice in the h&m ads, but i much prefer erin when she is her edgy self!

and she also designs those hairpieces/headbands/tiara things she's been wearing..
did i read that in this thread?
i must have..

either way, it's very cool :cool:

yea, she designed those...
her line is called LowLuv...here's more info on the line...pics from elle.com

erin_wasson_jewelry_001.jpg

chain suspenders

Wasson was lunching in Nolita a few years ago when Alex Wang happened to walk by with his first knitwear samples. He was awestruck and had a friend approach her to gift her those samples, because he just really wanted her to have them. They met for a quick minute...and ended up living in the same building a short while later. They became fast friends, she started styling his shows, and this past season, she created a line of tough-looking jewelry that debuted on his runway. "I have too much going on in my brain to just be a face, an image, without a voice behind it," Wasson told us of her creative impulses. So the jewelry line was born (with some sourcing help from close friend Evan Yurman) and will be sold next season exclusively at Maxfield's in LA.

Those suspenders! :heart: I love her style, it seems to suit her personality and it just looks effortless.

11wg520.jpg

The Tomboy in High Heels
ERIN WASSON, model, muse, jewelry designer and soon-to-be clothing designer.
TODAY’S OUTFIT A Ruca T-shirt, a Vivienne Westwood blouse, a Society for Rational Dress vest, Rick Owens leggings and Pedro García shoes. The hat is from a hat store in Santa Monica, the bracelet is Lara Bohinc, and the chain is my own design. I’m all about accessories. I’d feel naked if I left the house without all my stuff on.
STYLE CREDO I’m a tomboy who likes to wear high heels. I think frumpiness is sexy — baggy pants or a top — but it’s how you wear it. You have to be confident. I also like things worn in, and sort of tribal, and dark. You’re not going to find me in much floral.
FAVORITE SHOPS I find amazing things at vintage stores like Narnia on Rivington Street and New World Order on Avenue B. I just got this crazy black-and-white urban turban thing there. As for boutiques, I think Scout in L.A. is amazing — Greg, the owner, has a great eye — and Number (N)ine here. I love that store.
CURRENT PROJECTS I’m working on a collection with the skate and surf company Ruca for next spring. I want to take what people have embraced about my style and throw it out to the masses. I also have a new jewelry line called LowLuv that will be sold at Maxfield in L.A. in a couple months.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS
The artist Erick Swenson. He does these breathtaking sculptures of animals. I have one of his monkey heads. These killer thigh-high Christian Louboutin boots that I just bought. And Balmain’s Christophe Decarnin. I want everything from the spring collection. I just borrowed this black suede fringe Pocahontas dress for an amfAR event. I feel like a magical version of myself in his clothes.
nytimes

^ thanks for posting the article! :heart:
i really love her outfit in that pic. & i totally agree w/ her comment about it taking confidance to pull off different looks. she definitely has that confidance, she looks great in everything she wears.

wow thats a ****ing great outfit!!!! :heart: im so in love with Erin and her style

oh she has the thigh highs!
can't wait to see her in them :D

I just adore her style, I wish there were more pictures.
She makes the white Balenciaga make up look wearable, it actually really suits her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->