Esti Ginzburg

:woot:She is stunning in SI!!!Let's hope this jumpstarts a new succesful career!!!
thank you natia!!:kiss:

her interview

What was your reaction to getting into SI?
I was shocked. I was standing in the street in New York and I got a call from my booker and I was screaming and I called my mom and my sister and everyone to tell them. This was something I wanted for awhile. It's a dream for a lot of models and it's a big deal. I didn't even think I would get it. I went into the casting and I hoped it would happen, but I never thought I would get it.
In all honesty, is modeling really that hard?
Compared to other jobs, it's not very hard but it is harder than what people think. It is very tedious and it has long hours. You rarely get any rest. I know that every day after a shoot I'm completely exhausted -- I can't move at all. So a lot people think it's very glamorous, but sometimes you don't feel like having people fussing with you all day and touching you. Compared to other jobs it is an amazing job. You get to do stuff you wouldn't have an opportunity to do otherwise.
At what point in your career do you know you've made it?
For me, I don't think I'll ever know that because I'm pretty hard on myself. I guess it's the way you feel with yourself, whether you feel fulfilled, happy or content with what you did, and for me, it's about doing more and more and more.
Happiness is...
Happiness is about being around people who love me and whom I love. It's just being around people who genuinely care about me and it's spending time with my family and my friends and being in a good place that's warm, not like here in New York.
If you could change one thing in the past year, what would it be?
Nothing, even if it is stuff that I regret. I know I only learn from them and grow from them and I know I wouldn't be who I am today if those things didn't happen. I always say that I never, ever regret anything because you always learn from it.
What makes you feel sexy?
I feel sexy when I'm wearing something very sexy, like a very hot dress.
Who is your dream guy?
My dream guy is someone who makes me laugh, someone who I can trust a million percent and someone who will be there for me when I need him and who's honest. That's kind of hard to find today.
Do real guys have a shot?
Of course, I've never dated a celebrity. If a guy is nice and I like him and he's what I'm looking for it doesn't matter if he's famous, rich or poor.
How much attention do you pay to nutrition and exercise, or is it all natural?
I pay a lot of attention to nutrition and exercise. I have to workout and eat right. It just comes with the job, I guess.
If you had to play matchmaker for a day, what celebrities would you pair up?
I would put me and Johnny Depp together.
I miss all the Israeli food like hummus, pita bread, kebabs, salads, falafel and couscous.
Every girl has her dating checklist. What are your top three deal breakers when dating? I don't like it when a guy is cocky, cheap and stupid.
What is your most memorable first?
I'll never forget my first real shoot. I was 14 and I didn't eat all day long and was completely freaking out, but we had the best time. We started really early and ended really late, but it was in Israel and I loved it. I was just stoked to be modeling.
People have said I look like...
Lately I've been getting Rihanna and I don't know why. I'm blonde, but people have been saying that I look like her.
The world's hottest athlete is...
David Beckham, I think he's always going to be the hottest athlete.

[SI.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms. Ginzburg is currently 18 years old (born March 6, 1990) - according to Fashion Model Directory.

:buzz:I'm just in awe of her beauty..that face and body!!:heart:
Hopefully Victoria's Secret will take notice and use her, especially in their Pink line..she would be perfect..:crush:

:woot: WOW she's perfect for SI. She's worthy of the cover already. And she does have a quite enviable body. I don't think many models have enviable bodies because they're usually too thin but she's perfect.

nq7ji8.jpg

The IMG Girls Of Sports Illustrated 2009
09 Feb 2009
wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"