"European High Street" stores in NYC

Liz5

Reaction score
Hi All-

I just moved to NYC recently, and I've found Zara and H&M already. But I recall from a visit a few years ago other "high street" stores, esp. from the UK, opening shops here in the city. Can't exactly remember which shops they were but maybe Mango? They would be along the same lines as Zara (more expensive then H&M, trendy, etc.)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.:wink:

if this counts... there's also APC, which some refer to as the "french j.crew" ... :heart: ... :wink:

131 mercer st near prince st.
212-966-9685

brian said:
if this counts... there's also APC, which some refer to as the "french j.crew" ... :heart: ... :wink:

131 mercer st near prince st.
212-966-9685

Thanks! Any bit of info about "affordable" Euro places in the city is greatly appreciated. Trying to adjust to an increase in my cost of living, while looking fashionable without changing my style.:wink:

Liz5 said:
Thanks! Any bit of info about "affordable" Euro places in the city is greatly appreciated. Trying to adjust to an increase in my cost of living, while looking fashionable without changing my style.:wink:

Reiss is on W.Bway in Soho. I wouldn't call it cheap exactly - not in NYC. There is also Mexx, but it's such crap - I don't know how they get away with it. Basically there are two stretches for you to explore - Bway between Houston and Canal, and for less foot-traffic, 5th, between 23rd and 14 (and the whole area around U.Square in general).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->