Eurovision 2009

I LOOOOVED Ukraine's performance. The song isn't amazing, but it's grown on me a ton since I first heard it. But it's the performance that elevates the song. The whole thing was shoulders above the rest. It looked legit. Like something you would see at an actual concert or an award show here in the US. Can totally see Britney doing something like that. Svetlana was incredible. So much energy. So confident. Just great all around. With the good draw (it's going 21st in the final) it should be able to do very well.

At the second semi, I really wanted Cyprus to make it through. Not that I liked it that much or anything, but it was sweet and the girl was so young and trying so hard. I felt bad for her the most.

My Top 5 prediction for the finale tomorrow.
1. Norway
2. Ukraine
3. UK
4. Bosnia and Herzegovina
5. Azerbaijan

Yeah the start of the Ukraine's performance was sooo Britney, but when the singer went to play the drums it was just hilarious :lol:

I'm sorry but I didn't like Ukraine at all. what the hell was about those ancient roman guys? i feel like theyre trying to repeat what Ruslana has done a few years ago...

cyprus girl was very cute and the song wasnt too bad either.

I felt bad for the Cyprus girl too. :(
I really hope Greece doesn't win, I can't stand Sakis Rouvas. :ninja:

IS it just me or this year's Eurovision is different? There are some really nice songs :shock: And no fricks! No cats, no singing turkey, no monsters :shock:

The girl from albania had very great legs!
didn't care too much for the song though.. but I mean it sounded pretty eurovision/pop-ish

Songs I like (in order of performance:(
Portugal,Russia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Malta,Turkey and Norway.

Norway will probably win.

Teja - I really like Bosnia and Herzegovina but no one else seems impressed?

I think there were some great "pop" songs, very typical Eurovision but in the good way - not much craziness apart from those Albanian dancers :cry::lol:

Azerbaijan would be good winners, but all in all, great show Russia :clap:

Teja - I really like Bosnia and Herzegovina but no one else seems impressed?
Too bad because it's a good song.:(

I was watching the show in my bed and i said to myself: Wow that guy, who's hosting is really good looking. But then I came bit closer to the screen:ninja:.
Well he's not thaaaat bad.-_-

Oh, and Sakis from Greece should stop trying. He'll never win with that kind of performance.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know, he was representing Greece in 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->