Eva by Eva Longoria Fragrance : Eva Longoria by Randall Slavin

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Longoria Parker is slated to make personal appearances in the U.S. and abroad to promote the scent, Falic noted, and a print ad campaign featuring a visual of Longoria Parker — lensed by Randall Slavin — is to break in April issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines. Industry sources estimate as much as $6 million might be spent to advertise and promote the fragrance.

wwd

the ad is not that bad..but..i'm wondering why everyobdy need to launch a fragrance???i really don't see the necessity of this.. :innocent:

whos stupid idea was it to give her a fragrance?

i am surprised it is priced so high. I think the smart thing would be to price it the same as halle berry's fragrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eva by Eva, I don't even get why these celebs have to have their own fragrances, who cares, their perfumes are never good. The shot is photoshopped as hell, completely awful. Good luck on selling that, Eva. Like you needed the money that that will give you anyway.

$6 million to advertise this ? that complete awful ad ?

How much it's priced, Lucy ? :unsure: It doesn't say anything in your first post.

It doesn't bother me that she has a fragrance. I'm not going to buy it, but if people are willing to spend their money on it, it's their prerogative.

But the ed does not look good.

I don't even get why these celebs have to have their own fragrances, who cares, their perfumes are never good.
But celebrities who "create" fragrances annoy me... It's so much commercial! It's not about creating a fragrance actually, but it's about selling it and by the way, one's own image. Don't get me wrong, I usually love Eva, but here.. it's quite disappointing.

its a nice ad though too retouched. I personally dont mind celeb scents it more like buying a celeb tshirt or other memorabilia of ur fav celebrity

She doesn't need that much photoshop and i say that much not cos she actually needs it but, because is gonna be used anyway. Love her, i don't think she needs to launch this perfume at all. We'll see how it turns out

Eva by Eva sounds so tacky. Gucci by Gucci however sounds much better.
What is it with me and disliking celebrity fragrances?

Exactly and when will celebrities learn not to stop coming out with their own fragrances :rolleyes:

too bad they didnt come up with a collection of 'desperate housewives' fragrances. im a fan of eva but i really dont care about "her" fragrance :lol:

Almost all that celebrity fragnances have ugly bottles and stink

Actress Eva Longoria Parker, best known for her roles in The Young and The Restless and Desperate Housewives, will launch her debut fragrance, Eva by Eva Longoria, in April:
I have always been somewhat allergic to all perfumes and really wanted to create something that every woman could wear. So I decided to create my own fragrance that is light, fresh and unique. I think the scent of a woman is extremely sexy and this scent will prove that.
Eva features notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot tea, aldehydes, sheer jasmine, muguet, violet, freesia, skin musk, amber and sandalwood.
Eva by Eva Longoria will be available in 50 and 100 ml ($45-$58) Eau de Parfum.
WWD

I dont think there was any kind of thinking process behind this

Eva by Eva, I don't even get why these celebs have to have their own fragrances, who cares, their perfumes are never good. The shot is photoshopped as hell, completely awful. Good luck on selling that, Eva. Like you needed the money that that will give you anyway.

$6 million to advertise this ? that complete awful ad ?

How much it's priced, Lucy ? :unsure: It doesn't say anything in your first post.

you know i loooooooooooooove doing that! :buzz:

Eva by Eva..the new fragrance..for Eva fans. Shot by Eva, styled by Eva, smells like Eva..and did we mention. . . .starring Eva? :D

don't forget her name, it's Eva. ^_^

watch out Tyra...there's a new celebrity who likes to credit themselves for everything. :shifty:

Almost all that celebrity fragnances have ugly bottles and stink

uhm

false

SJP's Lovely
Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy
Kate Moss' Blue Velvet

and a good number more actually smell REALLY nice and have really pretty bottles.

it's those really really cheap ones which are ugly and stink

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->