Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorcing?

I'm just so sad for her! She seems to be a loyal and really nice person and you easily could tell that she loved him very, very much but enough is enough.

She cheated in her first marriage to the soap opera actor. And Tony was involved in a serious longterm relationship when he met Eva so she knew he was a cheater since he cheated with her on the longterm girlfriend. AND she was also dating a singer when she met Tony and cheated on him with Tony!

She has also mentioned in interviews that she is an 'overlapper', in that she overlaps her relationships by not dumping one boyfriend yet dating another.

Also I don't think they were together for 7 years. She was still dating a singer (the guy she cheated on with Tony) in March '05 because there's pictures of them making out at her 30th birthday party.

Interesting that she is asking for money. I wonder if the prenup states she gets money if he cheated. I am really surprised. I thought she would cheat first.

if he cheated she should get all the money she can get from him

She cheated in her first marriage to the soap opera actor. And Tony was involved in a serious longterm relationship when he met Eva so she knew he was a cheater since he cheated with her on the longterm girlfriend. AND she was also dating a singer when she met Tony and cheated on him with Tony!

She has also mentioned in interviews that she is an 'overlapper', in that she overlaps her relationships by not dumping one boyfriend yet dating another.

Also I don't think they were together for 7 years. She was still dating a singer (the guy she cheated on with Tony) in March '05 because there's pictures of them making out at her 30th birthday party.

OMG OMG never heard about this! :shock::shock:

Here's the woman Tony allegedly cheated with (via TMZ)

And I can't believe Eva had the gall to deny the report earlier when it was true anyway. Maybe she promised exclusive coverage of her 'divorce' to some magazine? If that's the case, it just goes to show what a famewhore she really is. Sad. :rolleyes:

i think she just wanted to make it clear she's the one asking for the divorce, not Tony - hence all the leaking of the cheating info.

IAmLordZen my understanding my be wrong, but I thought that her team denied that Tony had filed divorce papers and that's it - because she was the one who filed them. Once it's clear that she's the one who did the filing and his cheating comes out (as it already has), then it'll paint him in the worse light, and she'll come out looking better - if it all goes to plan, that is.

Here's the woman Tony allegedly cheated with (via TMZ)

And I can't believe Eva had the gall to deny the report earlier when it was true anyway. Maybe she promised exclusive coverage of her 'divorce' to some magazine? If that's the case, it just goes to show what a famewhore she really is. Sad. :rolleyes:

I have heard she is giving all her exclusives to her friend Mario Lopez who works for Extra. I think she is also tight w/ Billy Bush.

I keep hearing she found hundreds of texts. Doesn't he know how to delete a text? Why keep so much incriminating evidence?

Why would any self respecting woman play her divorce out in the public arena?I find it quite cheap.She should handle this with class like Sandra .

I have heard she is giving all her exclusives to her friend Mario Lopez who works for Extra. I think she is also tight w/ Billy Bush.

I keep hearing she found hundreds of texts. Doesn't he know how to delete a text? Why keep so much incriminating evidence?

Mario has been talking on her behalf.
and yes,if he left the texts maybe some part of him wanted to be caught. Nowadays if you're stupid enough to leave msgs and not delete them then you shouldn't even be having an affair or thinking about cheating.

You'd be surprised of how dumb some people are.

I've heard a couple of stories of (ex) boyfriends being caught out with SMS and emails because they cleared the Inbox, but forgot to empty the trash/sent folders/etc.

If she's smart, she can be like Cheryl Cole and use the situation to turn herself into the nation's sweetheart :P Cheryl used public sympathy when she got cheated on to turn public opinion from chav to sweetheart.

You'd be surprised of how dumb some people are.

I've heard a couple of stories of (ex) boyfriends being caught out with SMS and emails because they cleared the Inbox, but forgot to empty the trash/sent folders/etc.

Right. Some people just don't think about being caught when they're cheating.

I got get all the Eva-hate! Is it just here in the forum or also outside the internet?
Here in Germany i've never heard one bad word about her :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->