Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorcing?

dajrekshn

Reaction score
Parker filed for divorce yesterday in Texas.

The "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs star married back in July of 2007.

Eva has stated that she has Tony's initials tattooed on her body ... in a mystery spot. She also has Tony's jersey number -- "Nine" -- tattooed on the back of her neck.

Story developing...

tmz.com

so weird, they looked so happy recently on Ellen show (don't follow them at all, but watched an interview few weeks ago). :huh:

OH well it was gonna happen sooner or later
they obviously weren t meant for each other

i'm sure it's false, they are so in love
and i love them as couple, perfectly beautiful :heart:

it s not true there s an official statement online somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
A rep for Eva Longoria tells TMZ our story that Tony Parker filed for divorce is not true.
TMZ reported that Tony had filed for divorce. Two clerks at the Bexar County Courthouse in Texas had told us the case was filed and sealed by a family law judge.

But Eva's rep tells us Tony did not file and does not even have a divorce lawyer.

Another clerk at the courthouse now tells us she's in charge of sealed cases and says no such case has crossed her desk.
tmz.com

Lainey:
TMZ broke the story earlier today that Tony Parker filed for divorce from Eva Longoria. But her publicist is telling CNN and etalk that this is false. Then I went to refresh TMZ’s page and it was replaced by this article. They say they were originally told by two clerks at a courthouse in Texas that Tony filed and that the documents were sealed by a judge. But now another clerk has come forward to shoot down the two original ones, insisting that no papers were processed, that Tony Parker did not initiative divorce proceedings. In combination with Eva’s rep’s insistence that nothing happened, TMZ has no choice but to retract the story.

So...is this simply a case of a bad source? Or is something else afoot?

TMZ rarely messes up this spectacularly. I mean, sure, everyone gets a sh-tty tip now and again but...

Two hours before TMZ’s original story broke, E! reported that there was some smutty tingling going on in the marriage. Eva was apparently about to pull out of an event. Her people weren’t talking. Some people were whispering. Her team was being particularly cagey. This was followed by the divorce alarm and quick cancellation. Do you buy it? That everything is ok?

It feels strange how this all unfolded. Not sitting well at all. Like it was a communication breakdown. Like one side wasn’t following the other’s orders. Like they were still nailing down a press plan and someone didn’t get the update. Will keep you posted but I wouldn’t brush it off just yet.

so not shocked. she's so high maintenance and needy, i can see him getting sick of that

or maybe her ego got even bigger...who knows

I heard about this, but thought Eva was the one who filed. Don't know why I thought that . . . very strange though.

I always think that people who have ridiculous weddings are overcompensating for something. Not surprised.

Click here for the original article from yesterday. As expected, there’s more. As expected, it’s trouble.

There was a report on TMZ yesterday that was subsequently retracted about Tony Parker filing for divorce. This prompted many, including a few of you on the liveblog to presume that because Tony was the one who had filed, it means that Eva Longoria would have been the one to blame. As I noted at the time, who files first has nothing to do with who f-cked up. Who files first is often about money. And besides, as also noted, when there’s a professional athlete involved, my first assumption is always that it’s the professional athlete who will be to blame. And in this case, it is.

Us Weekly is reporting exclusively that Eva is leaving Tony because he cheated on her with a mutual friend. They’d been carrying on for almost a year. Eva found the texts (hundreds of them), called him on it, he admitted it, he begged her to stay but she left his *** anyway. She also apparently confronted the other woman. Suddenly I’m coming around to the idea of being a fan of Eva Longoria... ?

What is it with cheaters and their inability to use the delete button? Do they read that sh-t back like high school notes in a shoebox?

I couldn’t be the wife of a professional athlete. I couldn’t strap myself to my husband all the time. And I shouldn’t have to strap myself to my husband all the time. I also wouldn’t be able to stop myself from shanking all the b*tch whores who’d throw themselves at him. It’s not worth going to prison for. But they always think they’re The One and he’d never cheat on The One. It’s heartbreaking how wrong they are. Remember the CNN report?

80 – 90% of professional athletes cheat.

I’m a gambler and even I’m not taking that bet.

As for Eva – the magazines put their issues to bed late late Monday night. Us Weekly would have alerted her people to the fact that they had this story, that they had these details. The only response her people have had is to deny that Tony filed for divorce. They haven’t denied anything else. And if they wanted to, if they wanted to keep up the fraud like the Beckhams, they would categorically deny all claims. And we’d roll our eyes.

Am very interested to see if Eva plays this like Sandra Bullock. That’s the textbook way to play it. Don’t fight the story, especially when the story is true. If done right, Longoria could come out of this with a newfound popularity. Not a bad consolation prize to a broken marriage.
laineygossip

evatonyseparating1110.jpg

Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker have "split" after three years of marriage, according to a new Us Weekly report.
After apparently false reports yesterday that Tony filed for divorce from the Desperate Housewives actress, the couple's rep told X17online first that claims of a divorce filing were "100% false."
Well, despite the absence of the divorce filing, the couple seems headed down that path ... Us reports Eva plans to file "soon." The mag claims to have multiple sources that say Eva recently discovered her husband had been exchanging "personal" texts with a mutual female friend for nearly a year.
"Eva is heartbroken by the betrayal," says one source who also tells the mag Tony confessed to the sexy texts which took place for nearly a year after Eva first confronted him.
A call to the couple's rep this morning has not yet been returned.
Read more at http://x17online.com/index.php?page=2&ktrack=kcplink

this makes total sense

and i agree about lavish weddings, i know 2 couple who had royal like weddings and they both divorced less than 6 months after

of course tony would cheat!! hello he s a bball player. she did good by separating, a cheating man doesn t deserve forgiveness and staying with him.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Eva Longoria filed court papers Wednesday to divorce basketball star Tony Parker, citing irreconcilable differences.
Longoria, a star of TV’s “Desperate Housewives,” and Parker, an NBA All-Star with the San Antonio Spurs, were married July 7, 2007. They have no children together.

In the filing, Longoria requested that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. She had taken Parker’s name when they married.

The filing also stated the couple had a prenuptial agreement but no details were provided.

Longoria asked the court to require each side pay its own attorney fees. She also wants to receive spousal support from Parker but not pay any to him.

Longoria’s spokeswoman, Liza Anderson, said the actress had no comment. Parker wasn’t immediately available for comment.
Longoria, 35, did not indicate in the court filings when the couple broke up.

Parker, 28, signed a multiyear extension with the Spurs two weeks ago. At the time, the point guard from France insisted he and Longoria wanted to remain in San Antonio.
associated press

so i guess she wanted people to know that she was the one who filed, not him...

Interesting that she is asking for money. I wonder if the prenup states she gets money if he cheated. I am really surprised. I thought she would cheat first.

I still can't believe what they divorce, really loved them as couple :cry:

Did Tony Parker Cheat on Eva Longoria with Teammate's Wife?

Tony Parker may now have more than just marriage problems to worry about.

His estranged wife, Eva Longoria, found hundreds of text messages to the NBA star's phone from the wife of one of his teammates, the actress tells pal Mario Lopez of Extra.

The woman's identity wasn't revealed nor was the name of the San Antonio Spurs teammate.

Longoria, 35, filed for divorce on Wednesday amid reports that Parker, 28, cheated on her. The divorce petition cites "irreconcilable differences" and Longoria is seeking spousal support.

Longoria says that Parker cheated on her earlier in their marriage and that he kept in touch with the woman on Facebook, according to Lopez.

"She is devastated, she wants us all to know that," Lopez says. "But she's strong."

people.com

I'm just so sad for her! She seems to be a loyal and really nice person and you easily could tell that she loved him very, very much but enough is enough.

They seemed really happy and i'm sure it was a shock for her when she found the messages on his mobile phone [although we don't know if its true yet].

I found the statements on the first page sooo stupid. Just because there marriage was very special, expensive and exclusive it doesn't mean that she marriage wasn't menat true

Eva Longoria Expresses 'Great Sadness' over Divorce (on Twitter)

"It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce," the Desperate Housewives star Tweeted on Wednesday, the same day she filed papers in Los Angles Superior Court. "We love each other deeply and pray for each other's happiness."

According to pal Mario Lopez, Longoria found text messages on Parker's phone from another woman.

people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->