Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorcing?

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by dajrekshn, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Caroliiine

Caroliiine Active Member

She cheated in her first marriage to the soap opera actor. And Tony was involved in a serious longterm relationship when he met Eva so she knew he was a cheater since he cheated with her on the longterm girlfriend. AND she was also dating a singer when she met Tony and cheated on him with Tony!

She has also mentioned in interviews that she is an 'overlapper', in that she overlaps her relationships by not dumping one boyfriend yet dating another.

Also I don't think they were together for 7 years. She was still dating a singer (the guy she cheated on with Tony) in March '05 because there's pictures of them making out at her 30th birthday party.

2. FASHIONLOVA

FASHIONLOVA New Member

if he cheated she should get all the money she can get from him

3. Edita

Edita New Member

OMG OMG never heard about this! :shock::shock:

4. IAmLordZen

Here's the woman Tony allegedly cheated with (via TMZ)

And I can't believe Eva had the gall to deny the report earlier when it was true anyway. Maybe she promised exclusive coverage of her 'divorce' to some magazine? If that's the case, it just goes to show what a famewhore she really is. Sad. :rolleyes:

5. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

i think she just wanted to make it clear she's the one asking for the divorce, not Tony - hence all the leaking of the cheating info.

6. Cicciolina

Cicciolina New Member

IAmLordZen my understanding my be wrong, but I thought that her team denied that Tony had filed divorce papers and that's it - because she was the one who filed them. Once it's clear that she's the one who did the filing and his cheating comes out (as it already has), then it'll paint him in the worse light, and she'll come out looking better - if it all goes to plan, that is.

7. brokenenglish

brokenenglish Deep Red Bells

I have heard she is giving all her exclusives to her friend Mario Lopez who works for Extra. I think she is also tight w/ Billy Bush.

I keep hearing she found hundreds of texts. Doesn't he know how to delete a text? Why keep so much incriminating evidence?

8. modela

modela Well-Known Member

Why would any self respecting woman play her divorce out in the public arena?I find it quite cheap.She should handle this with class like Sandra .

9. FASHIONLOVA

FASHIONLOVA New Member

Mario has been talking on her behalf.
    and yes,if he left the texts maybe some part of him wanted to be caught. Nowadays if you're stupid enough to leave msgs and not delete them then you shouldn't even be having an affair or thinking about cheating.

10. Cicciolina

Cicciolina New Member

You'd be surprised of how dumb some people are.

I've heard a couple of stories of (ex) boyfriends being caught out with SMS and emails because they cleared the Inbox, but forgot to empty the trash/sent folders/etc.

11. MirandaPriestly

MirandaPriestly New Member

Eva is such an attention-wh*re, she's going to milk the hell out this story.:innocent:

12. Caroliiine

Caroliiine Active Member

If she's smart, she can be like Cheryl Cole and use the situation to turn herself into the nation's sweetheart :P Cheryl used public sympathy when she got cheated on to turn public opinion from chav to sweetheart.

13. NakedIfIWantTo

NakedIfIWantTo on the come up

Right. Some people just don't think about being caught when they're cheating.

14. Edita

Edita New Member

I got get all the Eva-hate! Is it just here in the forum or also outside the internet?
    Here in Germany i've never heard one bad word about her :rolleyes:

15. Kastalia

Kastalia New Member

Agree.Anyway,i hope she gets through this soon.:blush: