F/W 10.11 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

F/W 10.11 Ad Campaigns (please see post #1 before posting)

The thread for the Fall/Winter 2010-2011 campaigns should be used for general discussion of and speculation about the F/W 10.11 campaigns. This first post of the thread will contain a list of the unofficial listing of the campaign participants which will be updated periodically.

Do not start individual threads without images. When the images for the campaigns start coming in, threads for these different campaigns should be started. Please do so using the guidelines stated here.

Any information regarding campaign casting must have a source. If your source is someone in the industry and needs to remain anonymous, you can type "industry source." Any info without a source will not be added to the list.

When adding information about a campaign in a thread, please do so using the format below:

Campaign - M: Model A, Model B and Model C, Ph: Photographer A, Info: Source A [member name]

example:
Dolce & Gabbana - M: Evandro Soldati, Ph: Steven Klein, Info: pgpmag [kwikspell]

Please remember that you must have a source before posting information that will be added to the main list. Thank you!

dweb.it Brioni
mk14556.jpg

Toy G - F/W 10
modes: Emma Beam, Alina Baikova

*toyg.it

Blumarine Watches F/W 10
model: Barbora Dvorakova

*scanned by me

I don't know if this belongs here or not, but:
After Natalia Vodianova, who will photograph the 2011 winter campaign of Forum is Brazilian model Adriana Lima, under the gaze of the photographer David Sims. The coolest thing about this is that the styling of the photos will be by Joe McKenna, who has worked for the Brazilian brand campaign in winter 2009 with the supermodel Kate Moss.
http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_magic-eye-62723.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oohh... Adriana+Sims+McKenna sounds good to me. I can't wait to see the results.

Maje F/W 10 - #3622
ph: Max Farago

Monsoon F/W 10
ph: ?
models: Caroline Winberg, Diana Dondoe, Rianne ten Haken

*scanned by me

DKNY Resort 2010 (also a video here)
ph: Nathaniel Goldberg
models: Hyoni, Amanda, Keke, Zippora and Lyndsey

*dkny.donnakaran.com via fadedcolours

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura Biagiotti F/W 10.11 Ad Campaign HQ