F/W 10.11 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ woops sorry just realised I am very late with this Chanel news! :ninja:

Heidi Klum may have hung up her Angel wings, but that doesn't mean she's finished modeling.
The ex-Victoria's Secret poser will just be wearing a bit more clothing now while doing it, is all.
E! News has the exclusive details—and picture—on Klum's newest gig.
MORE: Why Klum quit Victoria's Secret
She will soon be back as the face of Ann Taylor, taking over for current model Naomi Watts in the fashion house's upcoming ads.
"I love dressing up!" Klum tells E! News.
"If you're going to a party, why not make the most of it? This new collection is all about luxurious fabric, really great styles and fun accessories. More is more...so have some fun with it!"
Klum, who announced last month that she was quitting her 13-year gig with Victoria's Secret, isn't a newbie when it comes to Ann Taylor.
"Heidi posed for them in 2009 for the holiday campaign and it was a huge hit," an insider tells E! News. "So she'll be returning to do it again. It's good, quick work for her and she makes a good pay day, so why wouldn't she do it?"
Our source stresses the move doesn't necessarily mean Watts is finished as spokesmodel, but that Ann Taylor has completed the next round of spots with Klum.
Famed fashion photographer Peter Lindbergh shot last year's ads, where Klum looked stunning wrapped in chunky sweaters and jewels. This year British photog Rankin shot the holiday-themed ads.

Ann Taylor Holiday F/W 2010: Heidi Klum by Rankin

Source: E-Online.com

Scanned by me from Italian amica Nov. issue
mk14246.jpg

I'm not really sure where to post Resort campaign pics :unsure:

Anyhow any help with the girls here :flower: I recognise Keke Lindgard on the far left.

DKNY Resort.

(my own scan from Harpers Bazaar UK Dec 2010)

^ There's also Hyoni Kang and Lindsey Scott..can't remember the other girls'name..but I really like the cast and this particular shot! Thanks for scanning ^_^

Antonio Marras F/W 10.11
M: Daphne Groeneveld
Ph: Yelena Yemchuk
media5834227086506.jpg
media5834327090002.jpg

lebook

^I'm sorry but I have to disagree. There is nothing easier than taking a black and white picture. It instantly adds character to any pic without much trouble.

Scanned by me from the Dec. isue of Velvet
Tanya c. for Carpisa
mk14497.jpg

Who is doing Max&Co this season? The campaign is very beautiful!! Very Jil-Sander-esque..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->