Fabrics Interseason® S/ S 05

runner

Reaction score
aae.sized.jpg
aad.sized.jpg

oooh runner - i am not liking this very much. I find it quite ugly. do you like it? The laderhosen things are such a horrible print. Eastern block influenced & just a bit depressing. Sorry to be so negative. The two bearded men are a bit creepy- they look like Terry Richardson types. thanks for posting runner :heart:

somehow this remindds me of past seasons of balenciaga...esp the high waists and the leafy print...

sort of 80's...

scott and space might like this stuff...

but i'm not sure i understand...is this a brand?... :unsure:

Originally posted by helena@Nov 8 2004, 07:29 AM
oooh runner - i am not liking this very much. I find it quite ugly. do you like it? The laderhosen things are such a horrible print. Eastern block influenced & just a bit depressing. Sorry to be so negative. The two bearded men are a bit creepy- they look like Terry Richardson types. thanks for posting runner :heart:
[snapback]422735[/snapback]​
helena, I understand you. they actually have bad taste in collections. I guess this is what they usually aim after. and I find their concept interesting.
but each piece in person is beautiful in its own way. I'll try to find photos.

I see what you mean softgrey about Balenciaga but I just don't like it at all. I just don't like that 80's berlin look.

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 8 2004, 07:48 AM

is this a brand?... :unsure:
[snapback]422744[/snapback]​

The Austrian art/fashion label ____ fabrics interseason® was founded in 1998 by Wally Salner and Johannes Schweiger. The label positions itself and its work within an international network of electronic music, the fine arts and design. ____ fabrics interseason®’s conceptual working method reflects in extensive research to societal phenomena such as the rise of new poverty or a state of all-inclusive passivity. The idea is taken further to include social and culturally constructed conventions of clothing and their identifying character e.g. the mourning dress or clothing standards as seen from a political feminist perspective.

Furthermore, ____ fabrics interseason® widens its notion of fashion and design with the in-house record label ego vacuum rec. and the electronic soundtrack releases as well as with conceptional projects and participations in exhibitions within the context of the arts.

Their collections are documented and photographed by Austrian photographer Maria Ziegelböck.

awards:
Unit F Award 2000 for international press and sale
SELFWARE.style - the enfashioned self Award 2002

where to buy:
Color (Nagano/JAP)
United Arrows (Tokyo)
Rico (Tokyo)
Source Tap (Tokyo)
W (Tokyo)
I.T. (Hong Kong)
Le Bouchard (Paris)

145_6931.jpg

well...helena...you were close...austrian...german...very similar... :P

interesting concept...thanks for bringing this in runner...

still not sure i would actually want to dress like this...but i think that is partly the way it is styled...the pieces themselves can be ok... maybe a bit to bananrama for me...

I too like the concept runner. similar to raf simnons, no? the clothes look better on the dummies that the real people so maybe it is the way its styled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->