Faith Hill: Sore Loser ?

I don't believe that crap. It's visible she was upset.

Well, regardless of why she did it (whether or not it was a joke), it was a stupid thing to do. I hope she feels ashamed.

Faith Hill sore loser moment caught on tape

THIS Is Why We Love Live Television

Filed Under: Music Minute

Carrie Underwood beat out Faith Hill for Female Vocalist of the Year at the Country Music Awards on Monday night, and Faith's reaction to losing was priceless.
Hill was backstage - with the cameras on her - and as they began to announce the winner, she outstretched her arms in a celebratory gesture.
However, when Faith heard Carrie's name instead of hers, her demeanor changed in a split second and (with the camera still on her) you could see her scream backstage, questioning, "What?????!!!"
And then she stormed off!!
GENIUSITY!!!
Click here to relive it in all its splendor!!!

http://www.perezhilton.com/index.php?page=2

About Faith Hill

In case you haven’t heard, Faith lost her sh*t at the CMA Awards last night. Oh but wait. She now says she was kidding:

“The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a fellow musician is unimaginable to me. For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving Female Vocalist of The Year.”

And her manager says she was kidding too!
“I’ve worked with Faith for many years now and the idea that she would ever insult or undermine another artist, let alone another human being’s success is absolutely preposterous. Those who know her know that she’s incapable of such actions. She was being playful while the nominations were being read and playful after.”

Guess what? Kanye West was kidding too. So if you believe that Faith was kidding, do you extend the same courtesy to Kanye?

Me? I believe Faith AND I believe Kanye AND I believe BOTH were in poor taste. Joke or not, “playful” or not, her manager insists she would never “insult or undermine another artist”. And if that’s really the case, then by using someone else’s moment of glory to hog the camera constitutes what my Grade 7 English teacher Mrs Grimsley would call BAD FORM.

Bad form is the opposite of GOOD FORM. And GOOD FORM when you don’t win means sucking it up, pretending you’re happy for the other person, clapping enthusiastically so people will believe you’re happy for the other person, and fading away …right away, so that the person who actually WON can bask in a glory that is all their own.

Julia Roberts has a problem with this concept too. And if you don’t believe me, rewind the moment from the Oscars when she presented to Denzel Washington and proceeded to maul him with her horse teeth. That’s what you call bad form.

So even though Faith Hill wasn’t necessarily a b*tch last night, she was That Girl at the birthday party. NOT the birthday girl. But the girl who keeps trying to steal the birthday girl’s spotlight. You know That Girl? I k now you know That Girl. Last night, Faith Hill was That Girl.

Source

www.laineygossip.com

I like Faith okay, and have never heard of Carrie, and there is no way it was a joke. The story, however, is hysterical. My hopes for something similar happening at the Oscars/Emmys is the only reason I ever watch them :D

i should stay out of this thread....
dangerous stuff for me....
but faith was JOKING...being sarcastic...200%...

if anyone knows faith and has followed her for years...
you'd know that she can be very sarcastic...
she did a similar thing to this with her husband at the flameworthy awards a few yrs ago....and it was automatically understood that it was a little bit of fun to lighten the mood....

she is not someone who has EVER said a bad word publicly about anyone else....and its unlikely that she'd decide to start now...
people need to wake up and get a sense of humour...
stop trying to create drama out of things that simply dont have any....

oh well...
i suppose more fun for those of us who get the joke...:wink:
if you cant laugh, you've got nothing...

faith hill is a total fake...her real name isnt even close to faith hill! and she's aging poorly, which is probably why she was upset that cute carrie won instead of her.

She didn't raise her hands until well after hearing carrie and she's smiling. Obviously she was just joking around. I mean it's Faith Hill one of the most gracious kind women out there in the business. She would never do that.

I remember she did the same thing at an awards show a few years ago. Her husband got the award and she pretended to be upset, just joking around of course. I think thats what happened here.

I trust that she was just joking, she was clearly pulling a Kanye! :lol:

Normally I'm the first to rag on a celeb but I have to admit that she looks like she's just kidding around. I totally believe her.

It's crazy that it's all over the news....

:lol: If only YouTube had a video of the last time she did it! Then you'll see that she really does :wink:

I'm sorry but I thought it was hilarious.:lol:

I doubt she was serious. Everyone knows that you must keep that smile on your face,(whether you win or not) and Faith must be a pro at it by now.

Either way, so funny!

HAHA.

She is Derek Zoolander. "You didn't win Derek!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->