falling for white in 05

.francesca

about to fall or fly
Reaction score
(merge if there's one already..) :blush:

i've seen a lot of white these days. or maybe i'm just noticing it more because i've started to wear so much!

all from style.com

balenciaga:

love this coat minus the fur (also have seen a lot of that...UGH)
00030f.jpg

love the neckline on this top
00090f.jpg

ann demeulemeester

00210f.jpg

imitation of christ

LOVE these wedges!
00610f.jpg

undercover

love the layering, hate the fur
00350f.jpg

post your whities!

Im going nuts for white and cream tones this spring, it's so fresh. Such a clean contrast to those eye-popping colors from last spring, it's sort of a palette cleanser.

Dior S/S 05
00080f.jpg
00130f.jpg

Chanel S/S 05
00120f.jpg
00550f.jpg

Lagerfeld Gallery S/S 05
00010f.jpg
00170f.jpg

Luella
00010f.jpg
00190f.jpg

^ :heart: I love white... It makes me feel clean, unless I happen to spill something on myself. I am really digging balenciaga and luella's clean cut look.

I love white, is my favourite colour, I wear it top-to-toe white drainpipes and white slouchy top :heart:

maxmara

00020f.jpg

love this sweater
00230f.jpg

and this headwrap
00220f.jpg

i think in both of these ^ i'd go with a different shoe.

stella mccartney

i love this but i wish it were solid..
i love the neckline though
00280f.jpg

a/w 05-06
Balenciaga
balenciaga.jpg

Loewe
loewe.jpg

loewe2.jpg

Alexander McQueen
mcqueen.jpg

It's such a lovely color, very versatile too, can be modern and cutting edge, or very romantic.

My only complaint is that it gets dirty really easily. The new i-D cover with Isabeli on it has inspired me to get a white plastic headband. So very retro..... :heart:

254.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
White is a great colour! It looks clean and modern and really makes some peoples tans look stunning imo :smile:

I love white, but consider it well-done when I wouldn't prefer it were black... :P

I'm loving the white this year :smile:... I like the "romantic white" look more than some of the other styles though.. (like pretty skirts and dresses)

I own those YSL white sunglasses by TOM FORD, I saw them alot last summer in Paris they were so popular that even women wore them, & i am still wearing it & it still turns the others heads, love it:heart: espicaly when wear white shirt.

^

Bleach I guess?

I have been on the hunt for the perfect white peasant skirt for such a long time....

here is a closer look for my white bold ysl sunglasses which looks cooler with white collar & a white hat & the YSL St. Tropez WHITE handbag that I bought for my wife last summer & still gorgeous:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
taz i love your glasses!

since i've been getting more into white
i've noticed that my wardrobe has a lot of white in it.
i just bought a white coat at gap kids (hee!)
and last summer i bought a beautiful white coat at APC in paris.
i'll take some pictures to post, maybe.

i just love white. i still want the white 'Clichy' pumps by Louboutin, these white flat boots and the Balenciaga white wedges. I am starting to like white sunglasses and I used think they were tacky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->