Fanny François

I think it's the shade of the hair that bothers me. It's too light and looks very, very fake. Perhaps if it was a bit darker it would look better... No. The red was perfect.

Is she naturally red?
Don't know. Actually, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information about her at all. I can't find any bios or interviews; I can't even find how old she is.

Oh, and I don't know how I missed this photo earlier in the thread:

That is just awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
RAD by Rad Hourani SS 12

stylebistro

Temperley London SS 12

stylebistro

Fanny in New York

tumblr_lr9wzp4ZtN1qcn55lo1_500.png

http://hannahsider.com
http://hannahsider.tumblr.com

Dazed & Confused Japan - Sept 2010

Photography: Yasunari Kikuma
Style: Anna Trevelyan
Hair: Soichi Inagaki
Make up: Thomas De Kluyver
(The last two pictures might be from a different issue)

thomasdekluyver.com
annatrevelyan.blogspot.com

Fanny Francois by Alexei Hay | Elle Russia November 2011
st: Amelianna Loiacono
make-up: Cosetta Giorgetti
hair: Simone Prusso

Scanned by Stereo_Flo

Don't know. Actually, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information about her at all. I can't find any bios or interviews; I can't even find how old she is.

There was one piece published in belgian magazine le Vif Weekend on upcoming belgian models one year ago. They had been selected by their respective agencies (Dominique models for Fanny back then) as their promising models. Here's a rough translation:

Fanny François, 20 years old, 1.75m, 82/61/89
Origin: From a small village near Lièges
An agent spotted her when she was shopping in Brussel at the age of 15. "For some girls things start right off but for me it took more time. It's only been a year that I can make a living out of modeling." They mention she already shot for Swatch, Agent Provocateur, spanish Vogue, japonese Dazed & Confused and english Marie Claire.
She says she was in the final cast for a Chanel beauty product campaign but that they picked the other girl. They also say she lives in Paris with her boyfriend who is a model too and that she enjoys walks, drinks served on a terrace and farniente. No sport, "I'm too lazy but it would be good that I start." About the future: "why not walking shows but my bust size is too large... And later doing theater."
Her favorites brands: Valentino ("beautiful dresses"), Céline, Chloe, Balmain ("cool")...

Please #10 - October 2011

L'Éclatante Indécise
Photography: Kourtney Roy

city-models.com
carolelambert.com

Madame Figaro - February 2011

Accords Parfaits
Photography: Laurent Humbert
Style: Véronique Carré
Make up: Vera Dierckx