Farrell Begged 70-Year-Old Actress for Sex

dimlat

Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-05-04/

Actor Colin Farrell has been left red-faced after 70-year-old actress Dame Eileen Atkins boasted she recently rejected his desperate requests for casual sex. Cold Mountain star, Atkins revealed the Irish lothario spent nearly three hours begging her to sleep with him, but despite his stunning looks, she turned him down because he is 42 years her junior. She explains, "Three weeks before my 70th birthday, a simply stunning, gorgeous big film star came into my hotel room for sex without strings. I spent two and a half hours saying no, but it cheered me up fantastically. "I said no, in the end because he said, 'The reason you won't do it is because your body isn't as good as it was when you were young, isn't it? But I don't care about that.' "But I'm too proud of how I looked when I was younger. My body is still the same weight, but it's all distributed in a different way." The actress initially intended to spare Farrell's blushes by keeping his identity secret, but her agent says, "I can confirm that it is Colin Farrell that made the advance." Atkins and Farrell met during filming of movie Ask The Dust which hits cinemas later this year.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it's so hilarious :rofl:

interesting........does he even think of anythng else...or is he trying to set a world record:lol:

well the day has finally come- he's worked his way through every other actress working...
or maybe he wanted to bang a dame ( personally i would of gone for diana rigg)

also lets appreciate that she is one of the finest stage actresses of her generation.

that's sad, but if i was him, i would've gone for barbara eden can you believe that chick's almost if not 70 yrs old?

boy hollywired at it's best, they are really buckwild down there or have been taking some strong sh*t cuz it's been apparent for the past 4 or 5 months or so

Last edited by a moderator:
awww but thats so totally and completly twisted..

hmm Dianna Rigg thats such a much cooller choice but still, its still a tiny bit sick no?

Jeez lol. then again what can you expect. glad she took it as a compliment, but i bet it was some ego thing of his lol

there are some rather fabulous older women actresses out there. thinking about it i would of gone for charlotte rampling- looking great for 60! ( and note the yamamoto dress)
in_style_22.jpg

Wow, well maybe he was just saying it to make her feel good? :lol:

I still love him :ninja: :heart:

:rofl: does this remind anyone else of the Little Britain sketch when David Williams falls in love with his friend's gran? :lol: :lol:

With age comes wisdom, we are told, and Dame Eileen Atkins proved the truth of the saying by turning down flat a proposition from the far-from-hermit-like Colin Farrell. It took the persistent little blighter two and a half hours to take no for an answer, but Dame Eileen was determined. Tempted, she confessed to ITV's Loose Women, and somewhat charmed - his pleading included such smooth lines as, "The reason you won't do it is because your body isn't as good as it was when you were young, isn't it? I don't care about that" - but determined. As Mr Farrell is indubitably comely but has the unfortunate habit of going through women like sh*t through a goose, Sidelines can only applaud Dame Eileen's good sense.

From Guardian UK .

Last edited by a moderator:
mdankwah said:
that's really low, even for Colin Farrell:sick:

Old people need lovin' too. I think it shows that he find all women beautiful regardless of age. Good for him.

If I were in her shoes I would have accepted the offer :P

tiffany said:
:rofl: does this remind anyone else of the Little Britain sketch when David Williams falls in love with his friend's gran? :lol: :lol:

:lol: That sketch was so wrong but hilarious :rofl:

^^^ hahaha :rofl: 'oh i never knew you had an.......older sister' *blurry around the edges*

Maybe it was grab a granny night :wink:

Now I've remembered 'American Pie: The Wedding'...most of the time I don't even admit to myself that I ever watched that film...

please say this isnt true. Oh well love is blind, some people will do anything for sex !!

fab_fifties_fille said:
^^^ hahaha :rofl: 'oh i never knew you had an.......older sister' *blurry around the edges*

Maybe it was grab a granny night :wink:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raypinot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->