Kristin Davis sex tape

I don't see what's so bad about it...I think it's kinda cute, really. But then again, Denmark was the first country to legalize p*rn, I must be immune :rofl:

Well i would very much mind having pictures of me having sex all over the world, it's private, it has absolutely nothing to do with p*rn that or it's done with a commercial purpose or something that both parts agree to diffuse.
Now this is shocking because it's very intimate and she certainly didn't give consent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just meant that I can't imagine Kristin Davis, who will forever be Charlotte Yorke to me, leaking a sex tape.

It's not about p*rn being good or bad, shocking or not; it's about whether or not she consented to having those pictures released to the public. If she didn't it's a violation of her privacy and trust and therefore wrong.

i completely agree with the ida
us scandinavians :brows:
Yes, we're all sluts! She knew there was a risc that her ex-bf would keep the pics. We have laws against publishing pictures of sexual content without all participants accept, I'm sure there are similar laws in the US. I pressume that she can and will sue him.

I don't understand what's so wrong about sex tapes/pics, as in why people are shocked. Sex is completely natural. In Denmark, no one would care.

oh thats the reason why i would never let a guy take pics of me naked...OR while having sex...:rofl:

Whether it is surprising or disagreeable that she allowed someone to take photos of her is irrelevant.

Her ex is entirely culpable for releasing them. What a scumbag.

oh thats the reason why i would never let a guy take pics of me naked...OR while having sex...:rofl:
If it were me... I wouldn't mind having photos taken, as long as I got some of his hairy a$$. I would have the pics enlarged poster-size and put them all over town if he as much as thought of showing my pics to anyone. :flower:

so why would he release them 16 years later....?

very interesting timing considering the SEX & THE CITY movie coming out soon....

very suspicious.:innocent:

In my opinion, the only person who should be ashamed is the person who distributed the images. The negative comments about her body (especially her genitals and pubic hair) disturb my feminist sensibilities. So she entrusted somebody she once loved enough to take kinky pictures. It turned out to be a big idiot mistake. Big. Freaking. Deal.

My ***** isn't p*rnstar pink either. It's not supposed to be.

In my opinion, the only person who should be ashamed is the person who distributed the images. The negative comments about her body (especially her genitals and pubic hair) disturb my feminist sensibilities. So she entrusted somebody she once loved enough to take kinky pictures. It turned out to be a big idiot mistake. Big. Freaking. Deal.

My ***** isn't p*rnstar pink either. It's not supposed to be.

I TOTALLY AGREE - karma karma karma!

apparently there are about 20 photos in all...ive only seen about 6 of them.

i think that it is her.

From what I have heard/read her ex didn't actually release the pics but gave them to another man who did.
Not that it makes him any less accountable but maybe he really didn't know they would end up in the public.

I agree that with the SATC movie coming out soon the timing is a bit :innocent:
but I would hope Kristin Davis wouldn't stoop to that level.

Apparently she isn't the only one this week... dlisted has a new Lindsay Lohan pic & supposedly there is a tape dlisted.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->