Kristin Davis sex tape

whaaaaa...?
she seems way too classy for that sort of sh*t.

What's the big deal? There are no animals or urine involved :rofl: It looks pretty normal to me.

whaaaaa...?

What kind of sh*t? Photos of normal sex, clearly taken with a relationship, twenty years ago? The horror. I think she's way too classy to leak a sex tape, Hilton style, but these photos aren't that.

People who are freaking out about her pubes need to grow up. I swear some of the males of my generation or who are about five years younger than me have never seen a normal naked body.

whaaaaa...?
She didn't do it for press/attention unlike so many other celebs though. She had a relationship with someone she thought she could trust/have a fun sex life with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not understand this girls, do they trust their boyfriends so much that they let them take this type of pictures/ videos , I do not get it.

She must be mortified.

What kind of sh*t? Photos of normal sex, clearly taken with a relationship, twenty years ago? The horror. I think she's way too classy to leak a sex tape, Hilton style, but these photos aren't that.

People who are freaking out about her pubes need to grow up. I swear some of the males of my generation or who are about five years younger than me have never seen a normal naked body.
I second that notion. It's almost disgusting just how ignorant younger people are of the human body. p*rn has f***** up with our heads big time.

This goes to show you : "A relationship may not last forever, but Kodak sure will.":lol:

TMZ says it is her but from 1992..that was wayyy before SATC. Anyway the pics are just nasty for various reasons...

E! News just said this morning that her rep is sticking to the story that it isn't her.

does anyone think its NOT her?

i cant tell from the few images ive seen.

it's definitely her, but sex is a normal, biological function...i think people are forgetting that :lol: animals do it all day!

What kind of creep keeps photos like that of his exgirlfriend for 16 years?

it's definitely her, but sex is a normal, biological function...i think people are forgetting that :lol: animals do it all day!

Well it's normal yes, but images of that function for most people are not exactly for public consumption, no wonder people are surprised when someone that is not in that line of work is exposed like this.

I don't see what's so bad about it...I think it's kinda cute, really. But then again, Denmark was the first country to legalize p*rn, I must be immune :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->