Fashion Canada September 2010 : Ashley Olsen

Bertrando3

Reaction score
Ashley-Olsen-Fashion-Magazine-Cover-PHOTOS.jpg

Fashionista Ashley Olsen covers latest issue of Canada’s Fashion Magazine (September 2010). The Olsen twins have their own fashion label called Elizabeth & James: Ashley is the business women, while her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen is the creative strength of their successful formula.

from http://gossipteen.com/2010/07/27/ashley-olsen-covers-fashion-magazine-september-2010/

Nice shot of her! Kinda wished it was budged a bit further right, and there wasn't quite so much pink, but even so.

I'm never averse to an Olsen on a cover personally.

its a damn good cover. wish the texts were a bit smaller.

It's usually Mary-Kate on the covers, nice to see Ashley.

I don't think this angle works for her face.

Yuck. How silly of me to think that they've been improving over the past year. :sick::sick::sick:

I like this cover..the burgundy colors, softness of it, and her big eyes are gorgeous! :woot:

Oh la la!!! What a fantastiQ cover! I'm dying to see what's inside, hehe! :smile:

I find it to be quite weird cover. Nice to see Ashley though.

nice cover..she really knows how to work her hand (said in a Tyra voice)

I skimmed through this issue today and I think Ashley's editorial was quite nice, but I didn't buy it because the Olsen twins are some of the few celebrities that I absolutely refuse to buy magazines with them on the cover. I just detest them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->