10 Summer 2010 : 10 Iconic Fashion Designers

aesthetic-wise, i don't like any of the covers, but i wish i could get albert's, he seems to be such a wise man :heart:

It's not often that a designer graces the cover of a magazine, but in celebration of a decade since its launch, 10 magazine wrangled ten "fashion gods" for ten separate covers — each photographed by the lensman of their choice. Helmut Lang sent in a passport photo, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana commissioned Terry Richardson, Vivienne Westwood had Juergen Teller capture her, Ralph Lauren was snapped by Bruce Weber, and Karl Lagerfeld submitted a self-portrait. Alber Elbaz, Azzedine Alaia, Donatella Versace, John Galliano, and Tom Ford round out the rest of the designers featured.

“These are some of the faces that have made our industry and it is an honour to be celebrating them. 10 magazine has a history of celebrating the best creative talent in the world and we are honoured that these icons of fashion agreed to be our cover stars,” said Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou, the magazine's founder and editor-in-chief (who is also creative director and fashion director at Harper's Bazaar UK).

fashionologie

well isn't that predictable :rolleyes: no rei kawakubo,yohji yamamoto,ann demeulemeester,martin margiela or alexander mcqueen?????

want tom ford's cover, but agree with the following

well isn't that predictable :rolleyes: no rei kawakubo,yohji yamamoto,ann demeulemeester,martin margiela or alexander mcqueen?????

need to feature different designers

Previews

Hannah Holman
by Norbert Schoerner

Melissa Tammerijn
by Andrea Spotorno

models.com

melissa's edit looks very... tacky, but i'm still overjoyed to see her featured in the issue!

Tati Cotliar by Andrea Spotorno

Hannah Holman by Norbert Schoerner

Rie Rasmussen by Collier Schorr

Guinevere van Seenus by Tierney Gearon

Jenny Sinkaberg by Alexei Hay

Austria Ulloa Alcantara by Laurie Bartley

Melissa Tammerijn by Andreas Larsson

Polina Semionova (prima ballerina) by Michel Comte

Ruby Aldridge by Sean Thomas

Heidi Mount by Drew Jarrett

10magazine.com

Saw the issue in stores today. The covers are really nice. Couldn't find an Alber or a Tom though, so haven't purchased...

In the UK it's no more.. It's still going in the US.

You can find 10 in a well stocked WHSmith's or Newsagents. Selfridges in London sells it, and that's a WHSmith's in there...

OOh my Donatella looks so spooky, I'm NOT buying that cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->