10 Summer 2010 : 10 Iconic Fashion Designers

OMG can't wait for the Melissa ed!!!! LOVE HER

& the Hannah one seems promising as well :D

47290pic34628233.jpg
47290pic24624177.jpg

yesbook24

They could only feature 10 designers guys! If they had left out some of the ones they did choose you would have had people asking why not they weren't there.

McQueen I imagine they wouldn't have done because it would have been hard to do without becoming a tribute and as harsh as it sounds it would have overshadowed the other covers.

I was a bit disappointed in some of the eds, but one of the things I love about 10 is the article content. A lot of magazines I'll buy mostly for the eds but with 10 I actually read pretty much everything.

They could only feature 10 designers guys! If they had left out some of the ones they did choose you would have had people asking why not they weren't there.

McQueen I imagine they wouldn't have done because it would have been hard to do without becoming a tribute and as harsh as it sounds it would have overshadowed the other covers.

I was a bit disappointed in some of the eds, but one of the things I love about 10 is the article content. A lot of magazines I'll buy mostly for the eds but with 10 I actually read pretty much everything.

I totally agree about the articles, you can really read them, and at the end you dicover, that you learned something new. :rolleyes:

Rie Rasmussen's editorial is the best story in this issue. Nothing extraordinary, but she always models perfectly.

I totally agree about the articles, you can really read them, and at the end you dicover, that you learned something new. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that they were hard-hitting investigative journalism, I said that I find them enjoyable to read :rolleyes:

Tati Cotliar by Andrea Spotorno

fashiongonerogue

CHANEL: True Colours
Ph: Norbert Schoerner
Make-Up: Sharon Dowsett @ CLM for Chanel Rouge Coco
Hair: Raphael Salley @ Streeters
M: Hannah Holman @ Premier

my scans

COUTURE: Divine Intervention
Ph: Andrea Spotorno
St: Jodie Barnes
M: Tati Cotliar @ Next

my scans

Didn't Know How Lost I Was Until I Found You
Ph: Alexei Hay
St: Sabina Schreder
M: Jenny Sinkaberg

my scans

I was also suprised that there's no McQueen cover, but they had a limit and they had to make a choice. If it would be available in my country, I'd picked Tom and Karl's covers- Tom looks great.

RIE IN PRE: A Girl, In A Room, Wearing Clothes
Ph: Collier Schorr
St: David Vandewal
M: Rie Rasmussen @ One Management

my scans

Life Is A Mystery, Everyone Must Stand Alone
Ph: Laurie Bartley
St: Jodie Barnes
M: Austria Ulloa Alcantara @ IMG

my scans

SHANGHAI TANG: A Lesson in Modern History
Ph: Andreas Larsson