Fashion Police

Forbidden Fruit

Halle Berry packs a tropical punch at the Los Angeles premiere of Gothika. She looks snug 'n' sexy in a slightly shredded orange silk Gucci gown with an Oro d'Autore lariat necklace of three rare gold South Sea pearls dangling between her soft and succulent--oh gosh, sorry, we can't help ourselves! With a body like this, we predict Halle won't be living the lonely single life for long.

Belle of the Ball

Sex in the City star Sarah Jessica Parker is having a red-letter day at the Broadcasting & Cable gala in New York. The new mom looks ab-fab in a hot pink Oscar de la Renta ruffled gown with a sparkly silver Judith Leiber clutch. Wanna bet there's a pair of pricey Manolo Blahniks hiding beneath her bushel? And we love the return of S.J.P.'s sexy tousled locks--the perfect 'do to make this formal gown feel modern. No wonder her dance card is always full.

It's a Cinch

Looks like Penélope Cruz has earned a black belt--four, in fact--at the Gothika premiere. The near-Mrs. Cruise showed up in a white cotton Valentino trench-coat dress with what seems suspiciously like seatbelts wrapped around her torso and wrists. We suspect this belt biz could be the handiwork of some hipster stylist. Or maybe Miss Penny really did break out of an asylum (just like in the movie!) and forgot to wiggle out of her straitjacket. Hey, it's Hollywood--nothing would surprise us.

Try Another Day

No, that's not Hugh Grant's sexy ex Liz Hurley at the British American Film and Television Awards in Los Angeles. It's his Two Weeks Notice costar Sandra Bullock, on hand to present him with an achievement award. But the girl-next-door actress is trying way too hard to look like a Bond Babe in this gaudy white satin cutaway dress with gold brocade trim, gold pumps, slicked-back '60s faux ponytail, cat-eye black liner and pale lips. We're slightly shaken but definitely not stirred

Mob Scene

Johnny Depp turns henchman at the New York premiere of Once Upon a Time in Mexico. He goes retro in a pinstripe zoot suit, Henley tee, silver chains, hornrims and a half-blond bob. (What, no pomade?) Love match Vanessa Paradis is garbed like a gangster's moll in a pink satin vintage flapper frock, pink pumps, an old embroidered bag and black velvet headband. Hey, if it means holding hands with Johnny, we'd go thrift shop, too.

Last Call

Britney Spears looks more like a cocktail waitress at a roadside dive than an honoree at Glamour magazine's glitzy Women of the Year Awards in Manhattan. In a cheesy scarf-hem strapless cotton minidress, shiny elbow-length gloves, sheer stockings, Barbie hair and bird's-nest hat, you can almost hear her say, "Can I get y'all another round?" Here's a tip, Miss Brit. You've got Madonna's stylist's number. Use it!

Hot Licks

Jessica Simpson is good enough to eat at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles. She's a tasty treat in this strawberry-sherbet silk Collette Dinnigan jumpsuit with just a sash holding her halter top together. Good thing J.Sim has impeccable posture, 'cause we're atwitter thinking about if she were to slip up and slump. Thumbs up for the frosted pink lips and smooth Angie Dickinson retro 'do with punky cherry-dipped tips. We'll take our two scoops in a sugar cone, please. But hold the sprinkles

Go West

Pink pulls off the punk-perfect Mae West at the American Music Awards. She's every inch a Queen of the Silver Screen in a sexy sheer black gown, vintage rhinestone jewels, platinum finger waves, ruby red lips, black velvet evening cloche cap, diamonds stuck in her ears, nose and glued like teardrops under her sooty eyes. Hey, that's no gun in our pocket. We're just really glad to see ya. Honest.

Skin to Win

On-again, off-again odd couple Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock play peekaboo at the American Music Awards. Anderson wears a long, snug, side-sliced black gown that begs the question "Is she, or isn't she?" (nah, she couldn't be) and a larger-than-usual blond bouffant. Kid rocks in a black cowboy hat, black shades, rawhide necklace and a black shirt unbuttoned to show off his baby soft chest. And the red plastic go-cup is a classy touch, don't you think? Talk about last call.

Queen Mother

Cate Blanchett rules at the New York premiere of The Missing. She wears a classy off-the-shoulder black satin Victor and Rolf frock with a matching slip, regal rhinestone black heels and soft wavy hair. Now expecting her second child, Blanchett elegantly disguises her bump without resorting to the tacky Hollywood maternity modes--plunging necklines and/or overt belly baring--favored by most preggers actresses. Now, this is what we call great expectations.

In Sight

Ashanti makes great eye contact at the American Music Awards. She doubles her vision with a snap of her peepers embossed in her plastic envelope evening bag. But there's nothing "Foolish" about her sexy eye-popping bright and hibiscus pink embroidered and sequined lace gown with a long train. In Ashanti's case, seeing is believing. Here's looking at you, kid!

there is a separate FS topic on Cate's premiere since the 19.11.03 Josefine :flower:

have a look and discuss your view here

please avoid repeating posts on topics already up for discussion B)

Fashion Police is kind of fashion report from, www.eonline.com that I have posted for a feew weeks now, the text are from the reporter at www.eonline.com

sure I´ll stop posting these weekly text and pictures from eonline

I thought it was fun to see them every week in the same thread,

i think it is fun but i think if you look most of them are repeats and are already on other posts headlined with the event..... almost all of them are :smile:

Originally posted by lele@Nov 26th, 2003 - 11:35 pm
i think it is fun but i think if you look most of them are repeats and are already on other posts headlined with the event..... almost all of them are :smile:
exactly, most of those news items are already been covered, just keep an eye josefine :wink:

share and enjoy :flower:

:heart: Ashanti's dress. Looks great with her coloring

I have been a good girl now
I search the forum after this event, Natalie Portman American Cinematheque Awards but could not find any so thi sone i can post (I think)

All Clear

Natalie Portman shows her true self at the American Cinematheque Awards in Los Angeles. The girl-next-door innocently strips down to a black-beaded Armani shift and black ankle-strap heels. See the flesh-colored bodysuit? That's how to do sheer without sleaze. And with her almond eyes and baby bangs, it's easy to see why people call this Star Wars hottie a 21st-century Audrey Hepburn. We just wish we could clone Portman's style sense directly into the genetic makeup of, say, Britney.

I noticed that we don't have one of these (that I could find) after seeing this UK weather girl wearing yet another disasterous and tarty ensemble, I've even got my boyfriend interested in "what she's wearing today!" I wonder why :innocent:

Lara Lewington

Does anyone else have any continuous offenders bar Britney and co.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->