Fashion Rocks Magazine

Can someone explain to me is Fashion Rocks an event that was hosted last year in Monaco and this year it will be in NY?So thats why the supplement right?:blush:

No words ...

paltrow.jpg

Image found via copyranter.blogspot.com

Sasha as Eminem is just too much!:lol: :lol:

I flipped through this magazine when I was a Diesel the other day.

Emil said:
Can someone explain to me is Fashion Rocks an event that was hosted last year in Monaco and this year it will be in NY?So thats why the supplement right?:blush:

The Fashion Rocks that was held in Monaco last year was an event benefiting Prince Charles' charity The Prince's Trust. This Fashion Rocks just basically kicks off New York Fashion Week. Hope that clears it up!

I've seen it on newsstands and will probably get a copy- there's a football game going on tomorrow night when it airs, and I'll probably go to the game and watch the last bit of "Fashion Rocks" when I get home. :D

I now have like 5 of them (To put it in perspective, I have 14+ magazine subscriptions.) so I will tear one up and scan it here when I get the chance.

It looks like this magazine will not be sold outside of the US. I have not seen it anywhere in my part of Canada.... Shame. The show was a little boring and I expected more runway parts in between performances. But the major fashion show was pretty good. Never seen so many models together on one stage.

can anyone help me out. i got two of these because i subscribe to too many magazines, but i cant find mine anywhere. i thought there was a pic of a LV bag on the last page with headphones for a handle....and one pic somewhere in the magazine of a pony-hair marc jacobs stam-like bag in black. can anyone help me with a scan or anything???

I mentioned that bag in the Marc Jacobs bag thread here (bag section). Its pretty cool.............but $14,000:shock:

I found FR to be boring this year. I hate that they focus so much on the artists...............and not really on the Fashion.:rolleyes:

could someone post the lily d and irina pictures please?

eisley said:
could someone post the lily d and irina pictures please?
Here, I scanned them a while back and posted it in their threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->