Favorite Deodorant?

Just thought I'd add my LEAST favourite - Original Source. Was drawn in by the white tea and other wonderful sounding ingredients. Doesn't do a thing! And the spray is so fine that it creates a sort of fog. Bleh

hmm, crow watcher and lollicandy and if there are others who have their doubts about the salt crystal, my personal experience with it is that it doesn't erase or prevent smell if there is already perspiration to begin with. But as long as I start off freshly washed, it works to maintain that all day. HTH!

In any case, I must say the best deodorant for me has been excercise. As long as I keep the perspiration glands reasonably active, I don't have to worry about smelling sweaty even after a heavy workout. Honestly, it seems I hardly need deodorant anymore, I just like to use it once in a while to freshen up before going out. Maybe I'm just really lucky, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. Really interesting.

Vaseline Aloe Fresh and Sure Women Natural Minerals are my favourites.
Also, a note to you all, do not buy Garnier Mineral deodorant! It's terrible! I bought it a couple of weeks ago because there was an introductory offer for it in Boots, so I got it for 99p. It's terrible and does not work! Avoid it!!

Dove, Nivea or Sure. I tend to keep Sure in my gym bag and the other two will be at home. The scents aren't too overpowering and they work so well, I think Dove is probably my favourite.

I might have found an anti-perspirant for me---Mitchum Smart Solid. The side effects is my underarms tend to become very dry after a few minutes of application. But I guess thats the whole purpose. But it worries me to use it everyday. Too much chemicals can take its toll on the body.

L'Occitane cooling deodorant stick. I just got this during their sale and so far I love it. It has a nice smell and completely natural, plus a nice cooling feel. Even though it isn't anti-perspiration, it does a great job of keeping odor away :smile:.

kiss my face active enzyme deodorant in lavender. all natural, and it actually works!

I use Dove roll on thingy too. The smell is not too bad and it actually works! Don't see the point in spending loads of money when you can get something cheap that works just the same. :wink:

I love Nivea's 24hr roll on deodorants. they're the best, they keeps you fresh and smelling good all day!

donna karan cashmere mist

Do you like the Cashmere Mist? Has anyone else here tried it??
I saw it in Nordstrom the other day, and LOVED the smell, but was afraid that it wouldn't work too well (I live in a REALLY hot, steamy climate) or would flake off, smear, &etc.

^ yeah i love it. i find that it works better for me than stuff like certain dri, and it doesn't stain my clothes. the scent also mixes well with all of my perfumes.

Dove! Not 100% perfect (even the clear stuff shows on clothes) but it smells nice and is cheap and holds up even when I run.

I use LAVANILA healthy deodorant in vanilla grapefruit. I like the smell-it's much better than Toms (I don't smell like a hippie). It's not the BEST since it doesn't do a great job keeping me dry, but it's better than other natural deodorants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->