Favorite Deodorant?

Harvz88

Reaction score
I need a new one badly!
I'm PARANOID about sweat stains and stinkiness.
What do you like?

i like to smell this one on guys...i can't quite remember which one it was. i THINK it was Old Spice :unsure:

i'll get back to you

Either LUSH Fuwari, Oxeo Cube, or Aromarant (the patchouli one).

I am SO allergic to Alumininum chlorohydrate, so most deodorants make me break out into a painful, itchy rash. I have tried Tom's Of Main, but I don't like their scents and they tend to get kind of foamy if you sweat a LOT, like if you are working out, and that is just disgusting.

The LUSH deodorant has great odor fighting capabilities and EXCELLENT scent. If you wear the Fuwari, you don't need to wear any other perfume! The hard deodorants like the Fuwari and the Oxeo take a little getting used to (I scrape a tiny bit off, make a paste of it, then put it on) but they work extremely well. The more traditional texture ones, like the Aromarant and Aromaco are not quite as good for odor prevention, so I only wear those when I am wearing very light clothing and not going to be doing a lot of strenuous activity.

These are deodorant only, however, they are not antiperspirants, so if you sweat a lot and are concerned about staining your clothing, these will not help you. I don't get that wet, but if I don't use a deodorant, I can get awfully gamey, therefore they work perfectly for me. Prevents the pong!

Originally posted by As You Like It@Apr 30th, 2004 - 8:18 pm

These are deodorant only, however, they are not antiperspirants, so if you sweat a lot and are concerned about staining your clothing, these will not help you. I don't get that wet, but if I don't use a deodorant, I can get awfully gamey, therefore they work perfectly for me. Prevents the pong!
:lol: :lol:

Currently, L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake deodorant stick.

Originally posted by Atelier@Apr 30th, 2004 - 10:25 pm
I had no idea he even made deodorant... :shock:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 30th, 2004 - 10:28 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 10:28 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Atelier@Apr 30th, 2004 - 10:25 pm
I had no idea he even made deodorant... :shock: [/b][/quote]
Yes, launched also at the same time he launched his fragrance... I worked for Issey Miyake parfums, and I can say that his deodorant is great...also JPG's Le Male, even though I dont like the smell of his fragrance. I can't use it anyway, it's not strong enough,.. I use AXE...some of the fragrances are yuk, but I spray parfum afterwards and it fades away B)

Dove Invisible Solid had me at hello. My preferred scent is Powder.

I use secret...and sometimes steal my husbands degree stick LOL

Almost any cream anti/deo is good for me; I hate roll-ons and sticks. I want a cream that'll sink in and do its job, not stick on the surface and stain clothes...

Right now I am using secret in the "botanical silk" scent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->