Favorite Designer Monogram..

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Aug 18 2004, 04:58 PM
Sure! those CD thingy's....
[snapback]337431[/snapback]​

Oooh... :flower: I didn't know that was their monogram because I always saw them done differently.

Oh, ohhh! And I totally forgot about the "Dior" all over the bag... yeah.... absolutely forgot about that. I guess I'm just used to seeing letters.

Gucci

fw04_sc_100995_48200_1000-thumb_on.jpg

Originally posted by Incroyable@Aug 19 2004, 02:39 AM
His name along with others of that era, Halston, Scassi, Adolfo, et al, have become badly printed tags attached to the licensed dross. I hate licensed goods. :angry:

[snapback]338086[/snapback]​

that's another topic... :rofl:

i absolutley HATE the gucci logo. hate hate hate

i was going to vote "other" for Chanel, but at the last minute picked christian dior. i guess i wasn't thinking of the all over christian dior print, but rather the single CD that adornes many of the items..

i voted louis vuitton because when done subtly it's not bad. like in that top that has a sheer layer of it under the main.

kate hudson...vogue...i'll look for it.

Gucci & Louis Vuitton.
and.....would you like a Vuitton ice-cream?

Guys, do you know what we all forgot? YSL! I just remembered how elegant the interlocking Y, S, and L is :flower:

I'd choose either Vuitton or Gucci.

somehow I just never like the Dior monogram :sick:

I voted Lv...forget the sh*tty multicolour, i'm talking the classic lv brown and gold. I think its a lovely monogram.

I also love dior...but thats a pretty given thing really :P

I voted for Gucci, I think the chanel looks best however.

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Aug 20 2004, 04:54 AM
Guys, do you know what we all forgot? YSL! I just remembered how elegant the interlocking Y, S, and L is :flower:
[snapback]339114[/snapback]​

Ohh yes, its my favorite jacket lining. I have this YSL monogram stuff on the inside of my coat. It looks good.

Oh my goodness I think monogram is generally tacky and loud. I tihnk the only one I would be ok with is LV monogram luggage.

I chose Gucci. Gucci's logo doesn't bother me. LV is okay too. I'm not terribly sick of it yet. I love the interlocking Cs for Chanel as well.

I hate Fendi's logo. It looks so boring to me. I hate Dior's too because it just looks like a mess.

And I really dislike anything from Coach or D&B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->