Favorite Designer Monogram..

Chanel RULEZ! :lol:
chanel.jpeg

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Aug 31 2004, 05:26 PM
Chanel RULEZ! :lol:
chanel.jpeg

[snapback]351681[/snapback]​

I voted Dior - even though I don't like many of their monogram bags - the colours are just blurgh!! (except the pink)

I voted dior, because from the list that's the monogram I dislike the least

although on reflection I should have voted other for Chanel

This is funny. People keep saying they like Chanel the best, then they forget to vote "other." Chanel wins! :lol:

I voted Dooney & Bourke but I was thinking of their duck mongram, not about their nasty new LV-inspired bags. Woops!

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 19 2004, 07:18 AM
My favorites are Fendi and Gucci... Dior can be okay, but generally isn't. I also like Chanel's small use of logos, but I didn't think to include it because they don't make bags covered in CC :innocent:

Louis Vuitton :furious:
[snapback]338250[/snapback]​

Actually...They came out with a monogram print for their sport (cruise) collection. It is reasonably understated however (they use one color for the whole bag so the logos don't show up that obviously). Just circles with the ccs in them repeated every so often.

Eh.. I hate monograms... I own one dior monogram bag and it make me all dizzy looking at it.

I like gucci for some strange reason..

I HATE the Dior monogram :angry: it makes me feel sick for some reason!!

i think LV takes the cake for me...maybe because it's been so well re-invented...

chanel! I love the logo cause my initials are C.M.C! Oh and get this the guy I like's initials are M.C.C :lol:

I'll have to admit... I am a brand name junky. I have 4 Louis Vuittons, 2 Burberry's, 1 Chanel, 1 Dior, 1 Fendi, 2 Coachs, and many other smaller brands.... I'd have to say i love Dior though... But not the monograms though, I like the plain black satin saddle bag with the CDCD in metal connecting the shoulder strap to the purse.

Originally posted by steeltoe@Oct 26 2004, 01:02 AM
I sort of like the John Galliano monogram.
[snapback]406899[/snapback]​
What does it look like? I don't know that I've ever seen it. :unsure:

If i had to pick one it would be dior !! as the dior girly was so sweet !!
luv ya
tia maria
xXxXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->