Favorite Dogs

Tinuviel said:
^ me too! I'm just really scared of the ones that slobber. Slobber & fashion do not go. :blush:

My faves are cavalier king charles spaniels and bernese mountain dogs. :heart:

^ Aww, the puppies in the first picture look exactly like mine, except he's older and the color of a cocker spaniel! He's a pure-Spaniel mutt. :lol:

Being the huge animal lover I am, it's so hard to choose a favourite breed. But these are the ones I love at the moment;

258617_hungarian-vizsla-0001.gif

Vizsla

Beagle-Dog-Closeup.jpg

Beagle

X010950020041209e0c90002u.jpg

Husky

jessie_4054.jpg

Jack Russell Terriers

All images taken from google images.

I love Chocolate labradors, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Maltese :heart:

0104career13.jpg
0104career12.jpg

mrwinkle.JPG

Has anyone heard of this dog, Mr. Winkle? Supposedly he's a real dog, but he looks like a stuffed animal.

- Irish Setter (I had one that died some months ago! I lived all my life with him.... I'm 16 and he died when he was 13)
- Golden Retriever
- Weimaraner

Midori said:
I'm malamute maniac! I love that dog! So elegant, beautiful and wild like wolves!
Yes they are. I know a woman who used to own a half Alaskan Malamute and half wolf, it was beautiful. She said it never barked but would just howl. But it would always run away, I guess it was more of a wild animal than a pet...

But anyways, I love labradors and golden retrievers so if I ever got a dog it would be either one of those.

^ I love those breeds of dogs too. I actually want a pedigree wolf....hybrids,I suppose they're called?

I like German Shepard's too.

German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers, but I also kind of like Irish Wolfhounds even though they scare me a little :smile:

Oh I love dogs :woot::heart:

except for the small annoying/ugly ones that I absolutely cannot stand (toy/miniature poodles, bichons, shi-tzus and the likes, ugh :yuk:)

My favourites are definitely
-Basset Hounds
-Border Collies
-Cavalier King Charles
-Collies
-Chihuahuas (the only tiny dogs I like :rolleyes:)
-Dalmatians (oh my god I saw 5 of them the other day in the back of a car, they were soooo cute!!! :woot::heart:)
-English Foxhounds
-Great Pyrenees
-Greyhounds (love them :heart::heart:)
-Old English Sheepdogs
-Salukis
-Weimaraners

I wish I could have a dog but we're not home enough and I'm going to move into an appartment next year :cry:

I have a Ridgeback and a Golden Retriever...I love them both. So cute. :heart:^_^

Other favorites of mine would be Labs (any kind...love Chocolate Labs) and Cocker Spaniels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->