Favorite Model Quotes

"I love you gays" - Maryna Linchuk (I think she once posted that herself on her thread or said it in an interview) :rofl:

"Someone bet me 30 cents to make Hilary Rhoda laugh on the runway and I won!" - Coco Rocha
“When Toni [Garrn] and I were doing Calvin Klein, we did the Soulja Boy dance a lot.” - Ali Stephens

“I haven‘t partied since... last Friday!”-Kate Moss :rofl:

^ Aw that is sooo sweet! ^_^:heart:

I love this quote, it always makes me laugh

"And the shoes...oh my god THE SHOES! I love the shoes, so beautiful...:blush:" Flavia de Oliviera

Natalia Vodianova
“I have done it. I have everything I want. I have made enough money to secure my family and that is all I care about.”

“Success comes from happiness.”

“My mother – a single mum with three children – was almost too kind to other people, so nobody really got to understand her. Unless you have vanity, it’s very challenging for a woman to love herself.”

“I come from a background where opportunities don’t come easily, so I lack the confidence of an achiever. I feel a constant need to prove myself.”

“Working on a fruit stall in Russia taught me how to experience physical pain. It’s nothing compared with emotional pain, because it’s controllable. I found childbirth a beautiful, natural pain; it’s part of a woman’s personal evolution.”

“Living with my invalid sister was like living with a grown-up baby, and the feeling of rejection from my community almost killed me. But that pain is very cleansing – if you make one small, positive step, you see new roads.”

“Russians are very straightforward – we speak with our emotions. I used to fight everything, but the English way is much better – it saves your nerves.”

“Men don’t discuss their problems. That’s what keeps them manly and perfect.”

“I find it hard to enjoy being alone to appreciate the stillness of life. Maybe it’s a fear of abandonment – I grew up in a small place surrounded by people, but also missing a father figure.”

“I get unhappy if I don’t go for a walk. Getting everything in my body moving clears the head. It’s part of human existence to be on the move.”

“Hard work is my etiquette in life. I will never just sit around and do nothing.”

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're sitting in a room with all these other guys who could do the job just as well if not better than you, and the only thing stopping them from booking it over you or you from booking it over them is the way you connect with the designer or the casting director or even the f*cking assistant. If you're having a bad day, forget about it."
unknown male model

“We all have wings, but it is up to each of us to have the courage to fly…” Miranda Kerr :wub:

Probably one of my most favorites are:
"Now every time I go to the dentist they always say, 'you really need to fix that gap of yours' I'm like, 'my gap is paying your dentist bills'" - Lara Stone, from i-D
:lol::lol::lol::lol: that's brilliant :heart:

"Everyones looking at me like im an animal in a cage" unknown model

I thought it would be kind of fun to post
your favorite quotes from models that have been said
in front of you, in interviews or wherever.

Mine is from Sasha Pivovarova
I'm a child of nature...i dont need a towel or anything else
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->