Favourite Disney Film!

twilight fairy

Reaction score
Being the pathetic person I am, I adore Disney films. My ultimate favourite has always been Beauty and the Beast, closely followed up by The Little Mermaid. On tied 3rd place I have Aladdin and The Lion King. :heart:

What are your favourite Disney films?

:king: This topic is so very you... Mine's Sleeping Beauty by far.
The highly stylized, almost tapestry-like drawings, the elegant looking figures, the amazingly scary, but also incredibly cool female villian, the use of classical music, the darker images, and the adorably chubby three fairies. I think that my favourite part is definitely just the opening sequence though, with "Haiillll Aurora." Although I honestly haven't seen it in ages, I've been meaning to buy it for a while now.

maleficentsfury.JPG

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (Spirited Away), not a tipical Disney movie, but they own it. :smile:

:flower: Cinderella... ahhh to be cinderella for one night of pefection... ahhhhh and with donatella as my fairy godmother where could a girl go wrong :rolleyes:

:innocent: sometimes i wish i lived under the sea like arial

:rolleyes: and i am jealous repuzel got locked up... how cool would that be lots of time to yourself

:P and sleeping beauty has the best voice...

:lol: snow white dreams about guys too

The Beauty and the Beast.:heart: Mainly because of the pots and cups... But I think its a wonderfull story about love for kids.^_^

beautymp.jpg

Deborah said:
The Beauty and the Beast.:heart: Mainly because of the pots and cups... But I think its a wonderfull story about love for kids.^_^

beautymp.jpg
:innocent: i wish i was her too i love the dress:heart:

I don't exactly have a favorite, but I voted 101 Dalmations.

Mine was The Little Mermaid... I loved that movie so much...! Then it was sleeping beauty, the bit where the fairies fight over the colour of the dress... ahh childhood memories of how easily ammused i was

Pinocchio - because it was the first Disney film I ever saw, and my first ever video bought for me. I love Pinocchio. :wub:

Great topic!

Sleeping Beauty was always a bit too scary for me. I thought Aurora was beautiful, but the villain is just...creeeepy.

I thought Lady and the Tramp & The Fox and the Hound were really sad. I hated the part in Lady and the Tramp where they are in the dog shelter thingy and the doggies are all crying because they're about to be killed. :cry:

ANYWAYS, ahem. I still watch them Disney films. I watched Peter Pan the other night. :innocent:

Aladdin, but I love The little mermaid too because it's the first film I watched in my life, I was 3 and liked it a lot and I had a magnific doll of Ariel!

twilight fairy said:
Sleeping Beauty was always a bit too scary for me. I thought Aurora was beautiful, but the villain is just...creeeepy.
Oh, she totally is... :evil: I did watch it when I was a bit older though.

I thought Lady and the Tramp & The Fox and the Hound were really sad. I hated the part in Lady and the Tramp where they are in the dog shelter thingy and the doggies are all crying because they're about to be killed. :cry:
Awww- do you remember the Sword in the Stone? I cannot bear to watch that movie at all, even now. That poor, sad lady squirrel... *sobs*

By the way, I found this quite interesting. In that scene in the pound from the Lady and the Tramp, the singing female dog was voiced by Peggy Lee. She was a jazz singer/ actress who died just this year.

peggylee1.jpg
GM11-R-3.jpg

I think she looks a bit like her "dog," eh? :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
peter pan...it's brilliant :heart: i was obsessed w/ neverland as a little girl

runners up
sword and the stone :woot:
sleeping beauty...beautiful :blush:
robin hood is no doubt the funniest :P

btw this is meowmix...i've lost my name :cry:

purplelucrezia said:
By the way, I found this quite interesting. In that scene in the pound from the Lady and the Tramp, the singing female dog was voiced by Peggy Lee. She was a jazz singer/ actress who died just this year.

I think she looks a bit like her "dog," eh? :wink:
Oh! She totally does. ^_^
That doggie also reminded me of Goldie Hawn for some reason. Don't ask. :huh:

Speaking of voice-overists, I always thought Ariel had the most magical voice. That would be Jodi Benson. She also did the voice for Thumbelina (non Disney). :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->