Favourite Disney Film!

Mine is definetly Aladin! I seriously love that movie!

as a kid, I loved The Lion King but now my favorite is Alice in Wonderland, simply because it's a little less childish and more entertaining.

This might sound odd to anyone who doesn't know me...

The Little Mermaid and mainly because I could identify with Ariel even from a very young age. My parents were very old fashioned and Greek trying to raise their two daughters as if they still lived in some small greek village. They would give us anything and everything money could buy but they wouldn't want to give us our *freedom* and heaven forbid we fall in love with a non-greek! Just like Ariel's dad!

I totally understood Ariel and that is why that movie has a special place in my heart!

i LOVED Alice in Wonderland.

I still watch it sometimes. But B&B, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty and Lady and the Tramp are also faves!

mickey

'steamboat wille'

mickey mouse's debut. i love mickey m!!!!

The greatest is Beauty & the Beast, and one of my faves including Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and The Little Mermaid and Aladdin.

I still watch Disney films, love them. I was having this conversation with my friends last week and my favourites are-

1st place- Lion King-I love the romance between Nala and Simba and the death of Mufasa is so emotional. I thought Simba was cute when I was little too, which is quite weird...

2nd place- Beauty and the Beast-the gorgeous yellow dress and red cape, the romance, the singing teapot and so on.

3rd place- Pocahuntas-even though John Smith is the least attractive Disney guy ever, Pocahuntas stands up for what she believes in and is pretty + sings great songs too.

Also love Mulan, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella.

Peter Pan :blush: Neverland was the most incredible concept to me as a child - it still is, actually :flower:

Alice in Wonderland & The Lion King were also favourites of mine, lol tough choices :P Great topic twilight_fairy :flower:

Beauty in the beast, because I used to convince myself I would turn into belle, I liked how she was a bit geeky, oh and with that lovely yellow ballgown at the end...still hasn't happened though...still waiting to even find my 'beast' :smile:

soz bout the double post but I obv mean beauty and the beast NOT beauty IN the beast! No doubt that's some kind of naff horror film somewhere out there erk :S

:heart: the little mermaid:heart: (got scared at points tho, well when i was little:(innocent: well all of them really but you made me choose! i still watch them they are just classics!

i voted beauty and the beast :heart: but i also love alice in wonderland and the aristocats, which is not on the list :wink:

I don't even like talking about it anymore - deep personal reasons - but mine is Dumbo.

beauty and the beast:heart: ...i used to watch it atleast 3 times a day when i was younger:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->