Favourite Disney Film!

Beauty & the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty! I still know the words to all the songs.

I haven't seen The Lion King since 1994 until today. I love this film.
The scene when Mufasa died :( ...

I have a love/hate relationship with Disney films. My fave is the Lion King, I cried so much when Simba's dad was thrown down the cliff by Oscar. Sniffffff.

I am weird, I hate most heroes of animated Disney films. For example, for some weird reason, I HATED Snow White, she looked so snob to me, I don't know.

I also hated Esmeralda from the Huntchback of Notre Dame, she hurt Quasimodo's heart after all. Ahhhh.

I never really liked the supposed-to-be-funny secondary characters' in Disney's movies, like Zazou in the Lion King or Sebastian the lobster in The Little Mermaid, they're just UNFUNNY!

Well that's just me.

By the way I especially hate Pocahontas (who looked too "sl*tty" ok that IS JUST ME :P ) as well as Jasmin in Aladdin.

Oh and in the Lady and the Tramp, the scene where they're eating some spaghetti with meatballs and then kiss because they're eating the same spaghetti is just :blush: !!!!

101 Dalmatians was pretty cool as well, loved the whole concept. I swear to god, I watched it at least 4 times or more a week when I was in 2nd grade. :P I was IN LOVE with that movie. Those dogs were so cute too!!!!!

Oh and in the Lady and the Tramp, the scene where they're eating some spaghetti with meatballs and then kiss because they're eating the same spaghetti is just :blush: !!!!
YESS! I loved the Lady and the Tramp when I was a little kid, as well as the Aristocats (why is it not on the list?). Ok, let's be honest. I love Disney films!

I voted for Aladdin, but I don't know why.

cosmocat said:
I thought Simba was cute when I was little too, which is quite weird...

me too! but i know why, Jonathen Taylor Thomas did his voice and I thought he was SO cute:P

I love disney films :lol:
The little mermaid, Hercules, Pochahontas, Lion King oh I love them all:heart:

Midori said:
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (Spirited Away), not a tipical Disney movie, but they own it. :smile:

Are you sure Spirited Away is a Disney movie? :huh:
I thought it was by Miyazaki Hayao's Studio Ghibli of Japan...
and I dont think they are owned by disney, or are they...???

By the way, I love all the Ghibli movies as well :flower:
totoro's my favorite though :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Disney cartoon is Robin Hood by far. :flower:
Then in the second place there is Alice in Wonderland.

walt_disney_robin_hood2.JPG

Peter Pan by FAR. I just love the concept of someone taking me away to a magical place where I'd never grow up. :smile: And I never understood why Wendy didn't stay with Peter Pan.

Mary Poppins Because Has A Mistery Behind The Movie.
The Book Is More Complete

It's so hard to choose! But I'll go with Cinderella, mostly because I like the mice so much :smile:

But then there's Aladdin, the little mermaid, beauty and the beast... oh gawd they're all great :blush:

ModernLove7 said:
Mary Poppins Because Has A Mistery Behind The Movie.
The Book Is More Complete

Mary Poppins..... :ninja: I had almost forgotten about her existence. That was quite freaky.

movie-marypoppins.JPG

Kimkhuu said:
Mary Poppins..... :ninja: I had almost forgotten about her existence. That was quite freaky.

movie-marypoppins.JPG

I READ ABOUT THE MISTERY BEHIND THE MOVIE SUPOSELY THIS MOVIE IS FOR
INITIARES

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->