Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones attends the UK premiere of "Girls: Season 3" at Cineworld Haymarket on January 15, 2014 in London, England.
Felicity+Jones+Girls+Season+3+Premiere+Event+0Pa5EdRY6nax.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Girls+Season+3+Premiere+Event+WkSIcXXu87Px.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Girls+Season+3+Premiere+Event+Im3_89YBg57x.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Girls+Season+3+Premiere+Event+2K3-lvwX1R_x.jpg

Katie Couric.
5k25pcE.jpg

zimbio, katiecouric

'The Invisible Woman' UK Premiere at the Odeon Kensington on January 27, 2014 in London, England.
PoL9Lv9.jpg

YNiPcnz.jpg

Y9IGbWJ.jpg

b6HHInN.jpg

ZmffiX8.jpg

zimbio

They could have steamed the dress or something... I am not really feeling this look...

The bottom part of the dress is so sack-like. I really wish it had been more sleek and streamlined.

Is she wearing McQueen? The detailing reminds me of this dress Carey Mulligan wore.

When I looked at the first pic, the top seemed very promising. It's a shame that the skirt didn't live up to my expectations. It could have been a really great outfit, but the cut is so unflattering...

I think the bodice is unflattering as well... It is so low cut that you can almost see some side-boob...

She has such great shoudlers. I would have preferred her in a strapless creation.

Also not feeling this.

I think someone like Eva Green may have pulled off the slightly crazy hair and older makeup better.

Vast improvement on her last look! Classic, clean, minimal hair and makeup - just how I love Felicity!

Felicity+Jones+Burberry+Prorsum+Red+Carpet+yVplulb8Vbmx.jpg

zimbio

Did The Invisible Woman get good reviews? Or has anyone seen it yet?

Did The Invisible Woman get good reviews? Or has anyone seen it yet?

Some good, some mediocre - although I think all of the reviews praise Felicity very highly. I haven´t seen the film yet but I´m really looking forward to watching it soon :blush:

Lovely outfit at Burberry!

Yay, the fringe is back. I think she looks better with one. Wearing Christopher Kane.
Felicity Jones attends the Elle Style Awards 2014 at one Embankment on February 18, 2014 in London, England.
sysMHrV.jpg

5jwuHcL.jpg

wireimage

She usually looks adorable in anything but not feeling this dress, looks cheap

Yeah that dress is hideous, can't imagine why she would wear that. The bodice looks cool but the rest is very cheap looking

^and I think the bodice is the worst part:lol: I could have liked the skirt if she steamed it wrinkle free or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->