Felicity Jones

Love the dress, she looks lovely. I wish she had used a little less eyeshadow for the occasion, though

2014 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 5) in New York City.
n6qqr9T.jpg

MytRnKv.jpg

just jared

The bodice is the exact same as the Miu Miu dress she wore to the Spider-Man premiere, and it's not even the same designer. How weird.

She looks better with sleeker hairstyles, too.

The bodice is the exact same as the Miu Miu dress she wore to the Spider-Man premiere, and it's not even the same designer. How weird.

She looks better with sleeker hairstyles, too.
The other dress had a shelf bust, while this one is more of a sweetheart neckline with straps. I know, because I am in the marked for the former and not the latter:wink:

I think she could have looked so much more beautiful than she did. The hair was not ideal,.and the dress a bit too dull...

I know the dress is not incredibly innovative or anything but to me she and Olivier look like such a cool and chillaxed couple together that I love their whole vibe. She's wearing a gown but she kept the makeup and hair simple. She is a good complement to him, imo. Plus I love black! ^_^

I like the look, the dress is beautiful - although I do agree that different hair and makeup would have helped her stand out more.

Felicity Jones attends the 'Miu Miu Women's Tales #7 - #8' - Premiere during the 71st Venice Film Festival on August 28, 2014 in Venice, Italy.
Felicity+Jones+Miu+Miu+Women+Tales+7+8+Premieres+ltQBwKHHS9Jx.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Miu+Miu+Women+Tales+7+8+Premieres+_Gt_IU2PBW9x.jpg

zimbio

I´m not a fan of this outfit, it kinda ages her... and the bangs parted like that don´t help imo.

The whole look is a miss for me.Dress, shoes, hair...not feeling her style lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->