Felicity Jones

She's so cute. I do wish she'd switch up the hair a little, but love the premiere dress and the white dress, too.

oh, such a pity, but that hair doesn't favor her at all.
not in love with her recent looks either:(

Actress Felicity Jones attends the NKPR IT Lounge Portrait Studio With W Magazine on Day 4 during the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival at the NKPR Office on September 7, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
DfX0JPJ.jpg

wireimage

Felicity Jones at 'The Theory Of Everything' Press Conference at Trump International Hotel & Tower on September 9, 2014 in Toronto, Ontario.
iucsW4m.jpg

eIsIzu8.jpg

wireimage

I know it is just the lighting, but those last pictures shows how much better she looks with darker hair. The pale brown washes her out too much.

The pink outfit looks adorable. I even like it with the (dark:mrgreen:) hair.

The first dress at TIFF and the premiere gown are GREAT. Also like most of the dresses at the Festival since then.

Adore the Balenciaga gown - her outfits in Toronto have been consistently great

Wish the dress had ended at the lace panel at her legs, or was constantly black. Same thing with the upper arms. Regardless, she is looking prettier than ever.
Eddie Redmayne is dapper in a suit while hitting the premiere of his latest film Theory of Everything held at Museum of Modern Art on Monday (October 20) in New York City.

The 32-year-old English actor was joined by his co-star Felicity Jones.
FYI: Eddie is wearing Gucci. Felicity is wearing an Elie Saab dress and Brian Atwood heels.

I really love the Elie Saab dress, actually! Even with the lace panels.

Here she is at the British Consulate promoting British filmmaking in New York on October 20, 2014:

tumblr_ndravqMbuZ1roci9qo1_1280.jpg

bespokeredmayne's tumblr

Adore her in the Saab gown, glad she pulled her fringe back, makes the look a bit sexier.

Felicity Jones attends The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences hosts an official Academy members screening of 'The Theory Of Everything' on October 21, 2014 in New York City.
Felicity+Jones+Theory+Everything+Screening+3Dk35SRl8rDx.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Theory+Everything+Screening+nImJ78s-f5ux.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Theory+Everything+Screening+kIT3woD5vIYx.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Theory+Everything+Screening+MWB5U2B12aLx.jpg

Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones attend a luncheon for for their new film The Theory of Everything at The Lotos Club on Tuesday (October 21) in New York City.

zimbio, justjared

^ The skirt outfit is a little weird... but those pants and that sweater with the Mary Janes is delightful :wub: Also, her skin is ridiculously beautiful.

Felicity Jones – ‘The Theory Of Everything’ Premiere, October 28

celebmafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->