Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTOS TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK HARPER'S BAZAAR AUGUST 2019

+Fran, Ugbad and Chun Jin

Wow! I love this!
Simple, striking and moody...
Far from the white background...

Oh my! I wonder who shot this, it looks very promising. Don't care for the art direction, but that minimalist mood is a breath of fresh air for Fendi.

Now Fendi's clothing line and Fendi Casa will blend together!

Oh my! I wonder who shot this, it looks very promising. Don't care for the art direction, but that minimalist mood is a breath of fresh air for Fendi.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t the last couple of Fendi campaigns quite minimal?

This is the fashion ad we look for, no instagram girls, no celebrities, just good models and a simple fashionable campaign, very good job!

CQE8hLb.png

pressreader

Oooo I love this! It's simple but striking.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t the last couple of Fendi campaigns quite minimal?
They were but Karl didn’t capture or create a mood. They were minimal and graphic but mostly commercial in the most obvious way possible...

Is that Sasha Luss and Ophelie Guillermand in the new shots? :ninja: That cast is just way too random.

+ Sasha Luss, Kris Grikaite, Ophelie Guillermand & Chun Jin
I don't get the cast as well. Sasha Luss in 2019? She even wasn't on show if I remember correctly

+ Sasha Luss, Kris Grikaite, Ophelie Guillermand & Chun Jin
I don't get the cast as well. Sasha Luss in 2019? She even wasn't on show if I remember correctly

She's probably back in the game thanks to that new film of hers, Anna. I don't mind seeing her, she always had such a stunning face and it's good to have her back

I love the minimalist look, I love how the clothes are a great focal point but blends in well and isn’t in your face. I like the casting as well. Sasha is definitely a weird choice especially because she hasn’t really been around since 2015/16 but I think she’s a good model so she fits in well!

She's probably back in the game thanks to that new film of hers, Anna. I don't mind seeing her, she always had such a stunning face and it's good to have her back
I read couple of her Anna interviews for russian press where she says that she's tired and even kinda dissapointed of modeling. She was saying something like that she's doing shows only when she's asked by good friends like Olivier Rousteing, but even he doesn't ask because he understands it all. Also she said that the industry is not the same because of photoshop, Instagram, etc. And all this interviews were given in the beginning of July so all this situation looks a little two-faced. Is Anna movie THAT bad so she kinda decided to be back in modeling?

Sorry for off-topic discussion, I like this campaign but I think they should've kept just Steinberg, Fran, Ugbad and Anok

As much as I love her, I think Ophelie is an odder choice than Sasha... since Ophelie was never as big of a star. Kudos to her for getting the campaign though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->