Fendi F/W 2024.25 : Anok, Vittoria, Lina & Luiza by Steven Meisel

I hate the hot spot on her forehead but she looks amazing, so confident and sensual. Love the piercing stare, you don't even think about the bag.

Waiting to see this image on billboard's across the globe.

The texture is much better than the SS campaign
The makeup fits her very well, she looks gorgeous!

She looks perfect! The best she has ever looked indeed!
This is the absolute best she has ever looked!

Unpopular opinion, but I don’t like her in print, at all. She is perfection for Runway though.
I share the same sentiment. She is a great presence on the runway but quite lackluster in print.

Can't wait to see this printed on glossy paper, even if everything looks like it came from a decade I've already lived through.

I always find her absolutely astonishing, but this is undoubtedly the most mature and glamorous she's looked so far. Love!

WOW… She looks exquisite! What an exciting start, I can't wait to see more.

I don't like to rival women, but already rivaling... Anok and Adut career reminds me a lot of Gemma and Sasha, two similar models, where one was at the peak of her career and the other who came later had a bigger and better career!

I might be the only one who doesn't really like it. Her skin tone is off and the editing is amateur looks like it was done on Fiverr.

there’s a vintage vibe to it that I love! and she does in fact look great.

indeed that glare on her forehead jus atrocious! amateur editing job!

This could be hard to beat as the campaign of the season.

Although those Fendi chupa chups bag charms, I don't get them, they look like the parts that stick out from a dalek, especially when open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaksoledex
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->