Fendi S/S 2007 : Raquel Zimmermann by Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Star

eat yourself
Reaction score
I like them. :wink:
they remind me of Chanel SS07 ad very much.

* scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
a lil bit boring but Raquel looks fantastic, thanx for scanning GS

Too similar to Chanel with the clean background and legs in focus. And I don't like Raquel's expression in any of them. :doh:

Thanks for scanning, Gold Star. :flower:

I'm not a huge fan, I think Angela for Fendi was alot better.

Ugly the new campaign very bored, very simple, Raquel only liked the legs of Raquel.

It's ok. I think the poses are a little stiff and weird. This was shot on the French Riviera but it honestly looks like it could have been a studio in New York. Could've taken more advantage of the great scenery. I think it's better than the last two Fendi campaigns with Angela Lindvall.

I'm disapponted, to be honest, I loved the collection and Raquel is amazing, It is just to much of nothing, and not in a good way. Maybe the other pictures are better. But thanks, GoldStar, again :wink:

these are a bit disappointing considering how lovely, girly and futuristic the collection was...
and they are a too close in concept to the chanel ads...
what a shame...i was looking forward to seeing these...

What a pair of legs she got..... :woot: :woot: :woot: !!! Simple conception, looks good though I was expecting something more futuristic as someone mentioned before.

there's something kind of disturbing about the second one. the shirt is really frilly and grilly, but raquel's face and pose have a hint of sadness and loneliness, and the sky's kind of dark.
don't know if they did that on purpose, but it's interesting

Though the similarity to the Chanel campaign is undeniable, I like the art direction of this Fendi campaign. It managed to be streamlined without being boring, and returns the focus of the campaign to the clothes and the model. Never noticed Raquel's legs to be this good. I like photographic evidence showing why models get paid to do what they do--few Hollywood starlets could've pulled this off.

kimair said:
these are a bit disappointing considering how lovely, girly and futuristic the collection was...
and they are a too close in concept to the chanel ads...
what a shame...i was looking forward to seeing these...

Completely agree. The collection was one of my favorite this season, and the F/W ads were amazing, I wonder what he was thinking!?

Raquel's legs are the only good thing about these ads imo. Too simple in a boring way, they look more like fancy lookbook shots... And what's up with Raquel's face. :huh:

Amazing legwork there, Raquel! For the rest I find it kinda so-so.... who shot this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->