Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson attends the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 05, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.
r6KyIpt.jpg

RC8qEuI.jpg

ia122nY.jpg

X9viGAk.jpg

zimbio​

Scarlett Johansson attends the Netflix 2020 Golden Globes After Party on January 05, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.
zimbio

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

That’s so much better than the basic prom dress she wore on the red carpet.

I wasn’t surprised to find out it was Vera Wang as it’s a carbon copy of a dress Sandra Bullock once wore to the Oscars.

Scarlett Johansson makes her way inside the Whitby Hotel in New York on Wednesday to present a screening of the Netflix divorce drama Marriage Story, alongside co-star Laura Dern.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

I think the double nods this year make up for her snub for Lost in Translation/Girl with a Pearl Earring. Crazy that it took her this long to get her first nomination though. But now she's one of only 12 actors to ever get double acting nominations in the same year.

I think this could be one of her best looks ever! She looks incredible.

In custom Armani.

Scarlett Johansson attends the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 19, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

GrITlPQ.jpg

3GwjISC.jpg

rYSQBQn.jpg

MZlF02U.jpg

M7sg4Wk.jpg

zimbio.com

^ For sure! Everything works: the cut of the dress, the color, the sleek hair, the jewelry, the eyes, the lip. I can't remember the last time things have fallen this well into place on the red carpet for Scarlett.

Yep, THIS is the Scarlett I used to loooove. The dress is sleek and sexy, but still elegant. The color is perfect on her. The hair is good, and the makeup is gorgeous. One of her best looks in a long, long time.

And on the flipside, probably one of her worst looks ever. *thud*

I wish she would wear her hair down.

I really don't like the hair but the dress looked great in motion. It gives me early aughts vibes and I'm kinda into that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->