Flirt Cosmetics

iChelle

Reaction score
Kohl's had a grand opening this weekend and I was browsing their cosmetics aisle and came across the Flirt Cosmetics counter.
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/2004PressR...0630Release.htm
http://www.flirtcosmetics.com/launch.tmpl

June 30, 2004
MICHELLE BRANCH SIGNS AS GUEST CREATOR FOR FLIRT!

BeautyBank, a Division of the Estee Lauder Companies, Unveils the First Guest Creator For Its New Cosmetics Brand, Flirt!

NEW YORK, NY, June 30, 2004 — BeautyBank announces Grammy award-winning musician Michelle Branch will be the first Guest Creator for the new color cosmetics brand Flirt!.

"The concept of rotating Guest Creators is a fresh and original approach," stated Jane Hudis, Senior Vice President, General Manager of BeautyBank. "Flirt! is a brand driven by pop culture. Having artists express their creativity on a seasonal basis will keep Flirt! fresh and relevant. We are thrilled to have Michelle Branch because she truly reflects the energy and spirit of the brand."

Twice a year, Flirt! plans to enlist the creative talents of favorite personalities from pop culture to express their unique sense of style and creativity in cosmetics. The Guest Creator may work on a new color, a new product, a new accessory or an entire collection.

Michelle Branch's collection is an exclusive line of nail polish and matching lip color with each shade named after her songs from the album "Hotel Paper." The collection and the full Flirt! cosmetics line will debut in October 2004 at Kohl's Department Stores (NYSE: KSS - News) across the country.

Flirt! is the second BeautyBank brand to be announced. BeautyBank is the sole provider of branded cosmetics for Kohl's newly created beauty department. Launch distribution will include over 280 Kohl's locations and the rollout will be completed by Fall 2005.

BeautyBank Inc. is a subsidiary of The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL - News). This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words like "will" or similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause the companies' actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to competition in the beauty and retailing industries and the success of the launch.

I bought some Flirt blush for $12 since I couldn't resist. The black matte packaging for this line reminds me of MAC. Just wondering if any of you have been to Kohl's lately and tried any Flirt products...

Cosmetics aisle junkie,
iChelle

I had never heard of Flirt! until I started watching The Fashionista Diaries. (I can't stop watching that stupid show.) I had the opportunity to try one of their glosses through a MUA swap and I really like it! The only reason I swapped for it in the first place was because the show peaked my interest (darn clever marketing!). I got the plumping lip gloss in Bronze Pout and it's quickly becoming my favorite lip gloss. Anyone use this brand and/or have any recommendations for other things I should try? Thanks!

I picked up an eyeliner in a dark green when I was shopping for Vera Wang at Kohls. It goes on nicely and the color stays all day. The eyeshadows looked pretty good but I have so many Mac shadows I passed on them.

Their blushes are nice and I love their Feather Dust brush!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->